WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 12:56 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by amberatua
:EEK: FREAK!

DoNT BE All ACTIN LiKE YoUR A GOODY GoODY..
Old 11-16-2006, 12:57 AM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

I think i posted like 40 times in here tonight:YEAH
Old 11-16-2006, 12:57 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
DoNT BE All ACTIN LiKE YoUR A GOODY GoODY..
but I am

<< virgin nun
Old 11-16-2006, 12:58 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
I think PS3 is gonna be tops:YEAH
Yeah there is no question that will come out on top. But I'm still certain that i will get the Wii first. Heck it's only $250 and it is launching with nearly 40 games available!

there's what, like less than 10 available for the Ps3???
Old 11-16-2006, 12:58 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

HEy T-DuBBy WHUT P.M. ME YouR ADdY TO SEnD You SHTuFF..
It's okay dude..I don't wanna cut into your Jack budget hehehe .. I'm good actually..Amber is just hardheaded and doesn't listen
Old 11-16-2006, 12:59 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

but I am

<< virgin nun
bwahahahahahahaha

Amber Honey... I heart you and all.. But please, Don't lie to us like that!

lol
Old 11-16-2006, 12:59 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by KURLZ
I think i posted like 40 times in here tonight:YEAH

Total Posts: 41,963
User Name Posts
WHEELIE 8,857
750 stunna 6,334
amberatua 4,945
Old Duffer 2,411
rUu 2,355
50Outlaw 2,171
FAhq 1,944
Big Jarsh 1,544
T-Dubby 1,492
Sara Lashea 1,430
Vetter 964
ahenry 901
mnchvgs79 725
FoxGirl 653
DURTY 649
crf50rj 649
Cathi 463
~Mandy~ 319
celgsxr 298
mastermatt50 285
aaronwilliams 284
dirtydee 261
paintballa16 233
Street Warrior 201
Kelly954 193
Red 190
old man roger 154
Brit-a-tit-tit 150
FREESTYLEKYLE 136
TheRomanSF415x 118
skillz954 91
RYDNaRR 57
KURLZ 51

I DuNNO WHUT You StaRTED WITH TONiGhT???
Old 11-16-2006, 01:00 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

I think PS3 is gonna be tops:YEAH
but I actually need to think about buildin a new computer first... something with an e6300 core2duo, and a geforce 7600GT

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
bwahahahahahahaha

lol
DAMN IT!

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
It's okay dude..I don't wanna cut into your Jack budget hehehe .. I'm good actually..Amber is just hardheaded and doesn't listen
ya damn right I am!!!
Old 11-16-2006, 01:01 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by T-Dubby

I HaVE A SepEraTE JaCK BuDGEt...

BuT THaTs CoOl..
Old 11-16-2006, 01:02 AM
Administrators

bwahahahahahahaha

lol

+1

Old 11-16-2006, 01:02 AM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Total Posts: 41,963
User Name Posts
WHEELIE 8,857
750 stunna 6,334
amberatua 4,945
Old Duffer 2,411
rUu 2,355
50Outlaw 2,171
FAhq 1,944
Big Jarsh 1,544
T-Dubby 1,492
Sara Lashea 1,430
Vetter 964
ahenry 901
mnchvgs79 725
FoxGirl 653
DURTY 649
crf50rj 649
Cathi 463
~Mandy~ 319
celgsxr 298
mastermatt50 285
aaronwilliams 284
dirtydee 261
paintballa16 233
Street Warrior 201
Kelly954 193
Red 190
old man roger 154
Brit-a-tit-tit 150
FREESTYLEKYLE 136
TheRomanSF415x 118
skillz954 91
RYDNaRR 57
KURLZ 51

I DuNNO WHUT You StaRTED WITH TONiGhT???
12:YEAH
Old 11-16-2006, 01:03 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Yeah there is no question that will come out on top. But I'm still certain that i will get the Wii first. Heck it's only $250 and it is launching with nearly 40 games available!

there's what, like less than 10 available for the Ps3???
I dunno but number of titles don't mean much, I'd rather have fewer titles that have more time and money spent in their development
Old 11-16-2006, 01:03 AM

+1

Old 11-16-2006, 01:05 AM
Administrators

ARe You SeXuaLLy FuStRaTTEd OR SOMEThIN?????

You HaVe BEEN CraBBY ALL NiGHT...
Old 11-16-2006, 01:06 AM

ARe You SeXuaLLy FuStRaTTEd OR SOMEThIN?????

You HaVe BEEN CraBBY ALL NiGHT...
I have not been crabby! I was just playin babe! I'm in a great mood actually. I'll release my frustrations soon enough
Old 11-16-2006, 01:07 AM

I dunno but number of titles don't mean much, I'd rather have fewer titles that have more time and money spent in their development
@ $60 a pop I won't be buying more than 2-3 to start off with anyway...and I can't rent a game for 3 days and take it back... If i start something I have to finish it
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

but I am

<< virgin nun
gStatus

I have not been crabby! I was just playin babe! I'm in a great mood actually. I'll release my frustrations soon enough
Did you ever watch that movie?

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy