WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 12:45 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
dont talk ****!!!!!

actualy i am now...

nighty nite folks!!!

aaGIAN...
Old 11-16-2006, 12:46 AM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
dont talk ****!!!!!

actualy i am now...

nighty nite folks!!!
well dammmmnnnnn...i was gunna say i would have given ya a quick call, why i go outside but nevermind
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Place FoR My HEaD...LiNkIn PaRK...:YEAH
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
told ya already only the hubby gets to see the goods....
I wasn't asking to see the goods, I just want my room cleaned and I don't want to have to be the one to do it.
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by amberatua
How are you on myspace
works today for some reason
Old 11-16-2006, 12:47 AM
Administrators

well dammmmnnnnn...i was gunna say i would have given ya a quick call, why i go outside but nevermind

OOooH OOhh

PICK ME PiCk ME...

Old 11-16-2006, 12:47 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
works today for some reason
wow that's nutso!
Old 11-16-2006, 12:48 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
WOW THaT TaNk IS BEaT Ta CHiT...

YOu HaVE a + SPRoCKEt LayIn AroUND????
hahahha, yeah it's pretty beat... only extra sprockets I have are stock 16/43 525's
Old 11-16-2006, 12:48 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

HaVe You BEEN DriNKIN AgaiN JaRsH...
no
Old 11-16-2006, 12:49 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
hahahha, yeah it's pretty beat... only sprockets I have are stock 16/43 525's

IsnT THaT StOCk????

HAHAHahaHAHah

EDIT:
I JusT SEEn You SaID It WaS StOCk
Old 11-16-2006, 12:50 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
no

bBBBoooOoOOOOoO

SHaME On YoU...
Old 11-16-2006, 12:51 AM

well least we know your not gay haha
Nope, I love me some Boobies and... well... other Female body parts that are warm and wet...

hahaha
Old 11-16-2006, 12:51 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

I'm thinkin I might sell the 900... I dunno if I wanna part it out, sell it as a stuntbike, or take all the stunt gear off and sell it as just a beat streetbike....

I wanna pick up a black frame F4i
Old 11-16-2006, 12:52 AM

bBBBoooOoOOOOoO

SHaME On YoU...
Yeah, I know, I've been a horrible alcoholic...
Old 11-16-2006, 12:52 AM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

I need a stuntbike :wink:
Old 11-16-2006, 12:53 AM

I'm thinkin I might sell the 900... I dunno if I wanna part it out, sell it as a stuntbike, or take all the stunt gear off and sell it as just a beat streetbike....

I think I want a Nintendo Wii
Old 11-16-2006, 12:53 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Nope, I love me some Boobies and... well... other Female body parts that are warm and wet...

hahaha
:EEK: FREAK!
Old 11-16-2006, 12:55 AM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by amberatua
:EEK: FREAK!
you would be sayin the total opp if you were one of us

I think I want a Nintendo Wii
I think PS3 is gonna be tops:YEAH
Administrators

ToUGH CaLL...TaKEs ALiTTLe BIT TO GET $$$$ OUTta
SELlIn IT PEiCe By PieCE BuT You GEt GoOD $$$$
FOR IT THaT WaY...BuT SElLIn IT As A StuNTa
IS 1 TIME $$$$ FoR a lITTLE LEss.anD THERes ALWaYs
PEePs LoOKiN FoR a ReaDY To StunT BiKE..

WHuT You RuNNIn FOR a + REaR????
AND HoW MuCH FoR THa CaGE AND HoW MuCH FOR ...Etc,EtC...

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy