WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 11:45 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
:YEAH:YEAH

OL' DiMondback StuGeoN....PRiMUS..
:YEAH

Flyleaf....im really starting to like this band:YEAH
Old 11-15-2006, 11:46 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KURLZ
with you on that:YEAH
bwhahahaha sitting in bed watchin stayin alive and my laptop....damn i love it...
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
thank god for my laptop when i was sick

+1

I GOT My LapTOP RiGHt B4 My BiKE AcciENDEnt..
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

bwhahahaha sitting in bed watchin stayin alive and my laptop....damn i love it...

StayIn alIve...
Old 11-15-2006, 11:47 PM

+1

I GOT My LapTOP RiGHt B4 My BiKE AcciENDEnt..
i wish i had mine when i got into mine
Old 11-15-2006, 11:48 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Men are such pervs!

J: plus where would i stay??
Amber: with me, duuuuuh. Jessica is staying here but i have a guest room plus my roommate will be gone. I have a couch and futon that folds out
Amber: u could sleep on ur head
Amber: whatever works for u
J: oh snap!!
J: or you could sleep on my head!!!

StayIn alIve...
seriously i got to see them live it was one of the best shows....fully alive is ok...that girl can freakin scream...i like "im so sick"
Administrators

i wish i had mine when i got into mine

ITs HoW My ***** CouNT GoT SO HiGh..

2 WeEks In BED, I CouLDnT WalK...
BUT I COuLD StiLL *****..:YEAH

Originally Posted by amberatua
Men are such pervs!

Amber: with me, duuuuuh. Jessica is staying here but i have a guest room plus my roommate will be gone. I have a couch and futon that folds out
why yes the are
Old 11-15-2006, 11:49 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Men are such pervs!

ITs HoW My ***** CouNT GoT SO HiGh..

2 WeEks In BED, I CouLDnT WalK...
BUT I COuLD StiLL *****..:YEAH
well you ****
Administrators

Men are such pervs!

UUuUmMMMmM

O.K....

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

why yes the are
trying to have a serious converstion with them is like talking to the WALL!
Old 11-15-2006, 11:50 PM
Administrators

well you ****

On SoMETHiNGs...

UUuUmMMMmM

O.K....
J = Wheelie

StayIn alIve...
i fell asleep and didnt get to see it all..im starting to realize why i fell asleep
Administrators

trying to have a serious converstion with them is like talking to the WALL!

YoU HaVe...........................
BEaUTiFuLl EYEs...
Old 11-15-2006, 11:51 PM

On SoMETHiNGs...
oh im sure you do
Administrators

i fell asleep and didnt get to see it all..im starting to realize why i fell asleep

>

I DONT BlaME Ya...
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Anyone ever watch rob & big? Funny shiit

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy