WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 03:55 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by trojanfan
I'm going to FL this weekend:YEAH
where in FL?

rinxi is a decent person

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
florida is also the motorcycle capital of the country:YEAH more motorcycles per capita here than any other state :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

lucky!!!
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rinxi
so my turn to stereotype you a cowboy?
i am!!!! i gots me a 2 gallon hat and a pair of **** kickers.. and i luv my mamma
Old 07-25-2006, 03:56 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

so my turn to stereotype you a cowboy?
yes ma'am, I wear wranglers and shoot indians all day with my single action colt .45
Old 07-25-2006, 03:57 PM

rinxi is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ninja636
i am!!!! i gots me a 2 gallon hat and a pair of **** kickers.. and i luv my mamma
cowboys are hot
Old 07-25-2006, 03:57 PM

rinxi is a decent person

yes ma'am, I wear wranglers and shoot indians all day with my single action colt .45
Old 07-25-2006, 04:00 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

cowboys are hot
yes ma'am we are
Old 07-25-2006, 04:01 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

where in FL?
panama city...it's only an hr from my house!
Old 07-25-2006, 04:05 PM

rinxi is a decent person

yes ma'am we are
seriously do you still even get cowboys down there?
Old 07-25-2006, 04:08 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

yeah their all over the place!! im not realy a cowboy but we are tougher in texas.. we go BIIIIGGGGGG!!!:YEAH
Old 07-25-2006, 04:08 PM

panama city...it's only an hr from my house!
that's like 7 hours from my house
Old 07-25-2006, 04:12 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

that's like 7 hours from my house
haha awww! Destin and P.C. are my fav.
Havent been to south FL in forever!
Old 07-25-2006, 04:12 PM

just about every decent sized city has atleast one country western bar with 'cowboys' inside line dancing
Old 07-25-2006, 04:16 PM

just about every decent sized city has atleast one country western bar with 'cowboys' inside line dancing
come to AL, you'll fit in perfectly!
Old 07-25-2006, 04:18 PM

Boot, Scoot, Booogieeeee!
Old 07-25-2006, 04:20 PM

rinxi is a decent person

but we are tougher in texas.. we go BIIIIGGGGGG!!!:YEAH
i've heard so!
Old 07-25-2006, 04:24 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

i've heard so!
you heard right
Old 07-25-2006, 04:30 PM

Boot, Scoot, Booogieeeee!
I used to know that dance, sadly.
oh and Billy Ray Cyrus was on CMT last night...he totally got a haircut since the mullet days!
Old 07-25-2006, 04:31 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

i've heard so!
and yes realy id be glad to show ya

your profile sucks!!! i cant even msg you if i dont add you??? whats up with that?
Old 07-25-2006, 04:32 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

I used to know that dance, sadly.
oh and Billy Ray Cyrus was on CMT last night...he totally got a haircut since the mullet days!
hes not billy ray cyrus any more!!!!!

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy