WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 10:11 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
You posted that yesterday....

BuT I WaSNT THa TOP 5...

NoW I IS...:YEAH
Old 11-15-2006, 10:11 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
jesus im drunk!!!!!
when arnt you drunk hahahaha

im surprised i havnt gotten any drunk calls
Old 11-15-2006, 10:12 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
BuT I WaSNT THa TOP 5...

NoW I IS...:YEAH

nioce!! you still have a way to beat mikem
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

when arnt you drunk hahahaha

im surprised i havnt gotten any drunk calls

I THINK HE SHOULD Get One RiGHt
BOUT NoW HUh...
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

GReeN TEa...

My BUDdY DriNks LiKE 3 OF THoSe AT WoRK
EVERYDaY...
I only get Arizona, all he other shiit taste wierd.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:13 PM
Administrators

nioce!! you still have a way to beat mikem

OH HE WILl Go DoWN...

OH YEs HE WILl GO DOWN....
Old 11-15-2006, 10:13 PM

GReeN TEa...

My BUDdY DriNks LiKE 3 OF THoSe AT WoRK
EVERYDaY...

Green tea is very good for you!!
Old 11-15-2006, 10:14 PM

I THINK HE SHOULD Get One RiGHt
BOUT NoW HUh...

Administrators

Originally Posted by KURLZ
I only get Arizona, all he other shiit taste wierd.

TaLL CaN....YUP DaTs WHUT HE GETs...I GOT HiM
SOME OTHer CHIT THaT WaS IN THa COOLer
(TRyIn TO BE ALL NiCe anD GEt HiM ONE)
AND I GoT THa WroNg ChIT anD HE WOuLD
DRiNk IT....

OH HE WILl Go DoWN...

OH YEs HE WILl GO DOWN....
Administrators

JaCK N COKEs Are GoOD FEr YoU...:YEAH
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Kinda sucks though, cause I have to get up like every hour to goto the bathroom..and I have the flu, and its making me dizzy so I almost fall over
Old 11-15-2006, 10:15 PM
Administrators

Kinda sucks though, cause I have to get up like every hour to goto the bathroom..and I have the flu, and its making me dizzy so I almost fall over

ShOTs OF JaCK In THaT CaSe...:YEAH
Old 11-15-2006, 10:16 PM

ughhh that sucks i had it a month ago i could barely get out of bed...i drank the hot green tea and vitamin water...
Old 11-15-2006, 10:17 PM
Administrators

ughhh that sucks i had it a month ago i could barely get out of bed...i drank the hot green tea and vitamin water...

I HaD TO DriNk LiKE A GALLon OF SOME GRoSS
AZZ TEa TO PaSS a TEsT ONCe...
gStatus

I have alke seltzer flu right now..Its gross though

I HaD TO DriNk LiKE A GALLon OF SOME GRoSS
AZZ TEa TO PaSS a TEsT ONCe...

bwhahahahahhaha
Old 11-15-2006, 10:18 PM

I have alke seltzer flu right now..Its gross though
ewww i tried that and i puked it up......
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

You posted that yesterday....
he posts that 5 times a day.... where have you been????
Administrators

bwhahahahahhaha

I WaSnT WHEN I WaS DriNKIn IT...

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy