WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 12:39 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
I had a project due today too, it was to create a radio ad, and then go into the studio on campus and record it.. so last night I came up with an idea, wrote it out, asked my girl to come to school with me this morning to help me.

We were in there for two minutes, we nailed it on the first take!

that's awesome jarsh ... musta been the fro
Old 11-14-2006, 12:39 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Cathi
lol... yes i have heard that joke jarsh .. old one but funny
and yes it was haters .. battle of the sites ...

amber, how far are you from the stadium? we live 15 minutes from the Texas Motor Speedway... and boy do we stay home that weekend LOL ... are you going to the game?
PSSH

Nothing matters this weekend except for the UofM OSU game, there is no larger rivalry in all of sports...
Old 11-14-2006, 12:40 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

I had a project due today too, it was to create a radio ad, and then go into the studio on campus and record it.. so last night I came up with an idea, wrote it out, asked my girl to come to school with me this morning to help me.

I had my graphic design posters due today. I would show u but they are PDFs so can't post em up here
Old 11-14-2006, 12:41 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Cathi
that's awesome jarsh ... musta been the fro
nope, it were my muscles...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Muscles.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	183559  
Old 11-14-2006, 12:41 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

WaY TO Go ManG...:YEAH
Old 11-14-2006, 12:42 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

it's really weird not seeing you smile!
Old 11-14-2006, 12:43 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

YOuR ArMs ARe LIKE THa SIze OF My LEgs...

BuT LEss HaiRY TOO..
Old 11-14-2006, 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by amberatua
it's really weird not seeing you smile!
that's cause I gotta look serious while I'm flexin'
Old 11-14-2006, 12:45 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

so I mention to my roommate to help me keep the apt clean b/c I have company coming. she says "oh I didn't know I wasnt keeping it clean"

We have 3 dead roaches downstairs by our door. Yet she didnt realize our apt if disgusting right now! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. it's the worst it's been!

Sara Lashea will become famous soon enough

wow gotta love that thread lol
Old 11-14-2006, 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

YOuR ArMs ARe LIKE THa SIze OF My LEgs...

BuT LEss HaiRY TOO..

lol
Old 11-14-2006, 12:47 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

so I mention to my roommate to help me keep the apt clean b/c I have company coming. she says "oh I didn't know I wasnt keeping it clean"

We have 3 dead roaches downstairs by our door. Yet she didnt realize our apt if disgusting right now! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. it's the worst it's been!
roaches never hurt anyone

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 12:48 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by Sara Lashea

Old 11-14-2006, 12:49 AM

lol, roaches, I'm glad I live up north.. cause the closer you get to the equator the bigger and deadlier stuff is
Old 11-14-2006, 12:49 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Old Duffer

WhUT Up MaTE..
Old 11-14-2006, 12:50 AM
Registered Spammer

lol, roaches, I'm glad I live up north.. cause the closer you get to the equator the bigger and deadlier stuff is
There's spiders the size of my fist at my place

Administrators

+1
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
WhUT Up MaTE..
Hey mate, finished work on time today

was working until 7 last night

Old 11-14-2006, 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by Sara Lashea

what thread??

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy