WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 04:59 PM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

****, i was just kiddin' yo.
Old 11-10-2006, 05:01 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rUu
pffff
call me a ***** again. i'll push ya down the stairs, and not answer the phone when you call 911

:YEAH
bwhahahahaha you know i didnt mean you
Old 11-10-2006, 05:04 PM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
bwhahahahaha you know i didnt mean you

ya never know

pms is a crazy mistress.

Old 11-10-2006, 05:07 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rUu
ya never know

pms is a crazy mistress.

trust me im not that crazy lol and not pms'n....just some kids a ***** thats all..
Old 11-10-2006, 05:08 PM
rUu

trust me im not that crazy lol and not pms'n....just some kids a ***** thats all..

wanna borrow my 9?
Old 11-10-2006, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by rUu
wanna borrow my 9?
why i would love too...damn the kid seemed cool on stuntusa and then just kinda went off on me
Old 11-10-2006, 05:13 PM
rUu

why i would love too...damn the kid seemed cool on stuntusa and then just kinda went off on me

other thread plzkthx
Old 11-10-2006, 05:15 PM

granted ik hes upset, but i love shawn and i will stand up for her, but theres no reason to get pissy with me...
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=173349
Old 11-10-2006, 05:18 PM
rUu

granted ik hes upset, but i love shawn and i will stand up for her, but theres no reason to get pissy with me...
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=173349

she's 100% bangin' too.
Old 11-10-2006, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by rUu
she's 100% bangin' too.
yep and shes got tons of stuff goin on with the merge and the new business and moving....she not even the slightest bit shady....guy just needs to get a life...oh wait i hope i see him at the release next month, and shawns goin to be there too hahaha
Old 11-10-2006, 05:22 PM
rUu

yep and shes got tons of stuff goin on with the merge and the new business and moving....she not even the slightest bit shady....guy just needs to get a life...oh wait i hope i see him at the release next month, and shawns goin to be there too hahaha

*cough* dramafest *cough*

that's why i lock myself in the fire station all day.
no drama
Old 11-10-2006, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by rUu
*cough* dramafest *cough*

that's why i lock myself in the fire station all day.
no drama

yeah im not a fan either...but he ticked me off, and plus theres always goin to be drama when you have a club full of stunters

i dont like drama either, but he didnt have to be a d ick
Old 11-10-2006, 05:24 PM
rUu

yeah im not a fan either...but he ticked me off, and plus theres always goin to be drama when you have a club full of stunters

i dont like drama either, but he didnt have to be a d ick

so pm his *** and tell him you f/cked his mom!! :YEAH

that usually works.
Old 11-10-2006, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by rUu
so pm his *** and tell him you f/cked his mom!! :YEAH

that usually works.
bwhahahhahahaha......i dunno that might turn in on
Old 11-10-2006, 05:39 PM
rUu

bwhahahhahahaha......i dunno that might turn in on

ha
i told you stuntlife lights up the phone.

i just got a call
Old 11-10-2006, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by rUu
ha
i told you stuntlife lights up the phone.

i just got a call
Old 11-10-2006, 05:56 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

whachoo takin bout?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 06:04 PM

some guy that pissed me off....
Old 11-10-2006, 06:35 PM
rUu

see?

the phone went off again when i started messaging on here.

:YEAH

sl is bad luck.
Old 11-10-2006, 06:39 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

who missed me?

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy