WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2006, 12:50 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (4 members and 0 guests)

WHEELIE, T-Dubby, amberatua+, Yamma

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
YOu KnOW THEse PeoPLe????
Yes I do. He actually cheated on her w/me however I did not know they were together. He lied to me straight out. Then I saw him a month or so ago and he said she was psycho and threatened to kill herself. Real healthy relationship I'd say
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

2 FRiKiN K
BBbiiIcCChHHeeEzzZZ
Old 11-09-2006, 12:51 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by T-Dubby

OK:YEAH
hahaha cutie patootie
Old 11-09-2006, 12:52 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by amberatua
Yes I do. He actually cheated on her w/me however I did not know they were together. He lied to me straight out. Then I saw him a month or so ago and he said she was psycho and threatened to kill herself. Real healthy relationship I'd say

THaTs PHuKd Up..
Old 11-09-2006, 12:53 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

HAHAHA I told you here was stupid
Old 11-09-2006, 12:54 AM

HAHAHA I told you here was stupid
It's Kurt. I dont know if you remember me talkin about him. I went over to his apt. Well THEIR apt but I didnt know that and he kept lookin out the window. He was really looking for HER to drive up!
Old 11-09-2006, 12:54 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

2 FRiKiN K
BBbiiIcCChHHeeEzzZZ
Old 11-09-2006, 12:56 AM
Brap

It's Kurt. I dont know if you remember me talkin about him. I went over to his apt. Well THEIR apt but I didnt know that and he kept lookin out the window. He was really looking for HER to drive up!
Was this along time ago? I don't remember a Kurt
Old 11-09-2006, 12:56 AM
Administrators

I NEeds TO Go TO BEd...OR PuT My HoKeY HelmEt
On...
Old 11-09-2006, 12:57 AM
Brap

OH i thought it was J

Was this along time ago? I don't remember a Kurt
it was maybe a year ago. Then I saw him out at the bar in E'prise recently and he kept talkin to me and said they broke up and she was psycho and all this stuff now they are back together!

OH i thought it was J
nope. J is still shady as hell. I saw him last weekend though! hehe
Old 11-09-2006, 01:00 AM
Administrators

RE-
FFfIiiii
LllllLLLl
ZzzzZZZz

tTTTiiiImmMM
eEEEeeEEeEE
Old 11-09-2006, 01:01 AM

well it's midnight. I need some sleepers.
night guys.
Old 11-09-2006, 01:01 AM
Brap

it was maybe a year ago. Then I saw him out at the bar in E'prise recently and he kept talkin to me and said they broke up and she was psycho and all this stuff now they are back together!
You never told me about these sexual escapades
Old 11-09-2006, 01:03 AM
Administrators

well it's midnight. I need some sleepers.
night guys.

NiGHtY NiGHT...
Old 11-09-2006, 01:03 AM

You never told me about these sexual escapades
we didn't have sex. just makeout.
Old 11-09-2006, 01:04 AM

NiGHtY NiGHT...
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!
Old 11-09-2006, 01:06 AM
Brap

we didn't have sex. just makeout.
OH

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy