Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
+1

IMO

PhONes Are DiSIGnEd FOR OnE THiNG

(TO TaLK TO SoMEONe)

NoT TO TaKE PiCTUREs,WriTE SOMEonE a MessaGe,GET OnLiNe,
LiSTen TO MuSic...Etc,ETc......

I BouGHt My PhoNE FoR ONE REaSoN AnD OnE REaSON OnlY..
TO TaLK ON...AND AND DoNT Do MUCH OF THaT EiTHEr..
truth
Old 11-07-2006, 01:03 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by FAhq
in such instances I turn my phone off....or if that's not an option I send all unwanted calls straight to voicemail. If they're gonna be pissed off anyways then what the hell

WeLL SaID...:YEAH
Old 11-07-2006, 01:03 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

THosE Are

THaTs A 6StriNg HUH...

the bass? no it's a Washburn Bantam 5 string. Picked it up at the Musician's Friend wearhouse for $200...it was a return item with no damage whatsoever.....

I used to only use it for recording and such but i've been getting more into bass here recently and decided I need a better one. I think I'm gonna stick with 5 strings tho....just so that extra low string is an option if I wanna use it
Old 11-07-2006, 01:05 AM
retired postwhore

Originally Posted by DURTY
how do u send all unwanted calls straight to voicemail

I have a nextel phone...there are two buttons at the top of the phone...one picks up the call and the other sends it to voicemail. the same as pushing the "talk" or "end call" buttons on the keypad. If caller ID says it's a bad call I push the little button with the square and i'm all good
Old 11-07-2006, 01:06 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

the bass? no it's a Washburn Bantam 5 string. Picked it up at the Musician's Friend wearhouse for $200...it was a return item with no damage whatsoever.....

I used to only use it for recording and such but i've been getting more into bass here recently and decided I need a better one. I think I'm gonna stick with 5 strings tho....just so that extra low string is an option if I wanna use it

ThaTs COOl....WHUT KiNda MusiC You PlaY????
Old 11-07-2006, 01:07 AM
Administrators

I have a nextel phone...there are two buttons at the top of the phone...one picks up the call and the other sends it to voicemail. the same as pushing the "talk" or "end call" buttons on the keypad. If caller ID says it's a bad call I push the little button with the square and i'm all good

I LiKE THaT END BUTTOn...

I UsE IT ALOT...

I CaN ALSo JusT FLIp IT opEN anD
THeN ClOSe IT AND IT WILl DO THa SamE..:YEAH

WHaT NExTEL PhoNE YOu GOT???
Old 11-07-2006, 01:08 AM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

hey fellas check this out talk about a bad start http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoid=713800988
Old 11-07-2006, 01:08 AM
Administrators

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 6 (6 members and 0 guests)

WHEELIE, 750 stunna, FAhq, amberatua+, tof81183, aaronwilliams

*couHG*LUKErs*couGH*CouGH*
Old 11-07-2006, 01:09 AM
retired postwhore

ThaTs COOl....WHUT KiNda MusiC You PlaY????

I started playing guitar when I was 14. started off playing heavy music (metallica, slayer etc) then one day I saw a vid of Stevie Ray Vaughn...and I started playing more blues than anything....I've been in all kinds of bands...rock, blues, heavy, jam...playing either guitar, bass, or drums. pretty much your average working musician from 18-26yrs old....now I just play for fun
Old 11-07-2006, 01:09 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
hey fellas check this out talk about a bad start http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoid=713800988

I CanT BElIEve He DIDNT HiT ANYoNE...
Old 11-07-2006, 01:10 AM
retired postwhore

I LiKE THaT END BUTTOn...

I UsE IT ALOT...

I CaN ALSo JusT FLIp IT opEN anD
THeN ClOSe IT AND IT WILl DO THa SamE..:YEAH

WHaT NExTEL PhoNE YOu GOT???

i730

when I get a new phone I'm gonna take this one out and shoot it
Old 11-07-2006, 01:11 AM

I CanT BElIEve He DIDNT HiT ANYoNE...
i know that lucky bastid
Old 11-07-2006, 01:11 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 01:12 AM
Administrators

I started playing guitar when I was 14. started off playing heavy music (metallica, slayer etc) then one day I saw a vid of Stevie Ray Vaughn...and I started playing more blues than anything....I've been in all kinds of bands...rock, blues, heavy, jam...playing either guitar, bass, or drums. pretty much your average working musician from 18-26yrs old....now I just play for fun

THaTs COOl...I StaRTed WHEn I WaS 15 anD PlayIn THa HaRd
ChIT SlaYEr,MettalICa,SepUlTURa....THEN I RealLY Got INTO
PriMUS...Les ClaYpOOl RoCKs THa **** OF A 6 StriNG..
SO THaTs PREttY MuCH WHUT I StaTEd PlayIn..:YEAH

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
what up pimp

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

t-dubb!!!!!!!!!!! what i aint good enough anymore
he wont answer he's asleepy. Stupid guard duty again!
Old 11-07-2006, 01:13 AM
retired postwhore

THaTs COOl...I StaRTed WHEn I WaS 15 anD PlayIn THa HaRd
ChIT SlaYEr,MettalICa,SepUlTURa....THEN I RealLY Got INTO
PriMUS...Les ClaYpOOl RoCKs THa **** OF A 6 StriNG..
SO THaTs PREttY MuCH WHUT I StaTEd PlayIn..:YEAH

yeah, as far as bassists go Les Claypool is the man....eccentric fvcker but he's the best I've ever heard...
Old 11-07-2006, 01:13 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

YOu NEEd TO STFU....
Old 11-07-2006, 01:14 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

what up pimp
Hey mang, back nextdoor to work. Finally think I've sorted out the pay issues

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 01:14 AM
Administrators

i730

when I get a new phone I'm gonna take this one out and shoot it

I GoTs THa i530...

ITs FriKiN DuRaBLE THO..ExaCtlY WhUT I NEeded..

I GoT CouGHt IN THa RaiN OnE DaY anD IT FiLLEd Up WITH
WaTER anD IT TOoK 4 DaYs To DRy OuT.I TURNEd IT
On ANd It FriKiN WORKEd...:YEAH
IVe THRoWn IT As FaR as I CouLD anD StiLL NuTHIn
FeLL Off ME RIDiN aT 70 StiLL NuTHIn...:YEAH

IT JusT SuCKs...I LoOSe SeViCe ALOT WHEn Im
TraValInG...

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy