WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 12:17 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
lol, hey have you guys ever saw that show "Dallas Cheerleaders"???

NoPE...???
Old 11-06-2006, 12:19 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

(ATtENTiOn *****)
Exactly when I lived in Sac.. Friend of mine lived directly across from 2 strippers..they always had their door open and almost always didn't have much clothes on. I never paid them any attention when I walked by
Old 11-06-2006, 12:19 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

YOu FeGoT TO HoSe IT DoWN WIth SOME 91 OcTaiN,....
HAHAHA, Funny you should mention that!

My neighbor decided to dump some Gas on his pile of leaves...

Well, he didn't give himself a little trail-o-safety to light the gas to stay away from the flames. He dumped the gas, and used a Bic lighter to light it...

Well the gas had run down the leaves, and puddled up around his feet. When he light it, the pile exploded and he went running beating the flames off of him...

He ended up having his mom take him to the hospital and having 2nd degree burns on his arm, legs and stomache!

lol
Old 11-06-2006, 12:21 AM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

lol, hey have you guys ever saw that show "Dallas Cheerleaders"???
hell yeah good show
Old 11-06-2006, 12:21 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

<< hot guy
Old 11-06-2006, 12:22 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

haha what a dumbass
Old 11-06-2006, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
I can't stand this job plus it's the same thing day in day out
yeah that would s u c k
Old 11-06-2006, 12:23 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Exactly when I lived in Sac.. Friend of mine lived directly across from 2 strippers..they always had their door open and almost always didn't have much clothes on. I never paid them any attention when I walked by

AnD It DroVe THem CraZY

""WhY DOnT You StaRE At us..:CRYING""

Old 11-06-2006, 12:25 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
hell yeah good show
yes sir

Wheelie you gotta check it out.. I"m not exactly sure which channel it's on, but basically it's a show following these chicks that are trying out to become Dallas Cowbow Cheerleaders... And let me tell you my friend. There is nothing but a bunch of hot as women dancing around in their underwear...

I went with my girl to her cousin's house last night, and they skipped over UFC to watch that cheerleader show...
Old 11-06-2006, 12:25 AM
Administrators

HAHAHA, Funny you should mention that!

My neighbor decided to dump some Gas on his pile of leaves...

Well, he didn't give himself a little trail-o-safety to light the gas to stay away from the flames. He dumped the gas, and used a Bic lighter to light it...

Well the gas had run down the leaves, and puddled up around his feet. When he light it, the pile exploded and he went running beating the flames off of him...

He ended up having his mom take him to the hospital and having 2nd degree burns on his arm, legs and stomache!

lol

My BuDDy DID THe SamE THiNg LiGhtiNG a BoN FiRE...
Old 11-06-2006, 12:26 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by amberatua
<< hot guy

<<<HoTTer Guy

yes sir

Wheelie you gotta check it out.. I"m not exactly sure which channel it's on, but basically it's a show following these chicks that are trying out to become Dallas Cowbow Cheerleaders... And let me tell you my friend. There is nothing but a bunch of hot as women dancing around in their underwear...

I went with my girl to her cousin's house last night, and they skipped over UFC to watch that cheerleader show...
i think its on cmt
Brap

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
yeah that would s u c k
I guess I can't complain all the money i'm making
Old 11-06-2006, 12:27 AM
Administrators

yes sir

I DONT UsuAlly WaTCH To MuCh T.V..

Excuse me while I visit the urination station...
Brap

AnD It DroVe THem CraZY

""WhY DOnT You StaRE At us..:CRYING""

Yeah or they thought I was gay
Old 11-06-2006, 12:29 AM
Administrators

Excuse me while I visit the urination station...

ExCuSeD

I guess I can't complain all the money i'm making
yeah true
Administrators

Yeah or they thought I was gay

StiCK WIth THe OThEr StoRy....
Old 11-06-2006, 12:30 AM

StiCK WIth THe OThEr StoRy....
hahahaha

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy