WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 03:23 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
I just posted that

I JusT NoTiCEd WhEN I PosTed ThaT OnE...
Old 10-31-2006, 03:23 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
on the dirt it might be slower than normal dirtbikes, but we're talking dual sport and street use here. the priller owns that area
Would still get owned by open class singles on the road too

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 03:24 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

get one of these

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 03:24 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
Husqvarna SMR510
Yeah I don't think those can be found around here
Old 10-31-2006, 03:25 AM
Registered Spammer

Yeah I don't think those can be found around here
In iraq?

Old 10-31-2006, 03:25 AM
Registered Spammer

I know they're in the US

Old 10-31-2006, 03:26 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

get one of these

PhUk THaT...

THaT THiNg Is PhOoKIN OOOGGGlLlyyy

+ THa CylINDers StiCKIn OuT Of THa BiKE

<<<<<DoNTs LiKE THa BeeMERs..:2cent
Old 10-31-2006, 03:27 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
PhUk THaT...

THaT THiNg Is PhOoKIN OOOGGGlLlyyy

AnD HEaVy...
When I heard they were making a boxer dirt bike with the frames the same as the dakar bikes I was thinking about buying one until I saw it

Old 10-31-2006, 03:27 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Put a black Acerbis Blitz headlight
Old 10-31-2006, 03:29 AM
Administrators

+1

:YEAH
Old 10-31-2006, 03:30 AM
Registered Spammer

They're good solid bikes, two of my mates have owned them

Old 10-31-2006, 03:30 AM
Administrators

When I heard they were making a boxer dirt bike with the frames the same as the dakar bikes I was thinking about buying one until I saw it

I JusT PlaIN HaTe BEEmERs...

THEre OoOGlY ....

THEy SHoUlD StiCk TO DoiN CaRs...2C
Old 10-31-2006, 03:32 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

if you got a bike like that, would you put a cheater peg on it?
Old 10-31-2006, 03:32 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I JusT PlaIN HaTe BEEmERs...

THEre OoOGlY ....

THEy SHoUlD StiCk TO DoiN CaRs...2C
For some reason I like them but I have no idea why

Old 10-31-2006, 03:33 AM
Registered Spammer

cheater pegs belong in the bin

Old 10-31-2006, 03:34 AM
Brap

Nah something I would drive to work with to save on gas and miles on my ride.
Old 10-31-2006, 03:35 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

cheater pegs belong in the bin
You'd be stuck to sitdowns then, or very short standups...how are you gonna rock out miles long standups without a cheater peg?
Old 10-31-2006, 03:35 AM
Administrators

YUp....
Old 10-31-2006, 03:36 AM
Administrators

You'd be stuck to sitdowns then, or very short standups...how are you gonna rock out miles long standups without a cheater peg?

+1...

YuP YuP...
Old 10-31-2006, 03:36 AM

Nah something I would drive to work with to save on gas and miles on my ride.
yeah that's always a good excuse for getting any bike
how about putting $8500 worth of gas in your 636

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy