WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 01:21 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

i'm goin to bed. night all. gotta get my toofers clean tomorrow morning
Old 10-31-2006, 01:22 AM
AQPWT

aaronwilliams is a decent person

night amber!
Old 10-31-2006, 01:22 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by amberatua
i'm goin to bed. night all. gotta get my toofers clean tomorrow morning

NiGHty NiGHt...
Old 10-31-2006, 01:30 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 10-31-2006, 01:33 AM
Administrators

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)

WHEELIE, 50Outlaw
Old 10-31-2006, 01:41 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

WHEW SL was blocked for a sec..good thing it wasn't supposed to be
Old 10-31-2006, 01:42 AM
Administrators

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3052011&rd=1,1

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

OrdEreD...
Old 10-31-2006, 01:43 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
WHEW SL was blocked for a sec..good thing it wasn't supposed to be

WoNDeRInG WHEre EvERyoNe WenT To...
Old 10-31-2006, 01:45 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Sweet
Old 10-31-2006, 01:49 AM
Administrators

Sweet

Old 10-31-2006, 01:53 AM
Brap

Yeah i just spent $70 on some computer books lOL
Old 10-31-2006, 02:07 AM
Administrators

Yeah i just spent $70 on some computer books lOL

WhY?????
Old 10-31-2006, 02:23 AM
Administrators

Old 10-31-2006, 02:26 AM
Administrators

11,4HHHuuUnnNdDDDoooOsSSS

wwWWWwwwwWWWW
hhhhhhhHHHHHhHHHhh
oOOOOooooooOOOOOo
rRRRrrRRrRrrRRRRRrrrRRR
ZzzzzZZzZzzzZZZZZzzz
Old 10-31-2006, 02:26 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
WoNDeRInG WHEre EvERyoNe WenT To...

don't tell me the party is already over
Old 10-31-2006, 02:28 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

what did you order 929/954/rc51 risers for? I thought you had a 900?

I think the special thing about those risers is they're made for the angled top triple....the 900's is flat...do you have a 929 front end or something?
Old 10-31-2006, 02:28 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by FAhq
don't tell me the party is already over
hHHhHeeEElllLLLLll

nNNNNnaAAaAaAAA

WhUT Up ManG...
Old 10-31-2006, 02:30 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
what did you order 929/954/rc51 risers for? I thought you had a 900?

I JusT HaVta TeLL Em WhICh MoDEl BiKE
I GoTs....:YEAH

LoOK THRU THa WHoLe PaGE..
Old 10-31-2006, 02:32 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

I gotcha...any kind of riser works on the 9 hundo though, since it's flat

did you check out the fullthrotle top triple/riser combo?
Old 10-31-2006, 02:36 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
hHHhHeeEElllLLLLll

nNNNNnaAAaAaAAA

WhUT Up ManG...

fvckin lousy day.

I get up and go to work, but I need smokes so I stop at Quiktrip to grab some....Im at the counter paying and I turn around and what do my eyes detect. Yeah, that would be a state trooper blocking me in. One doghnut joke and an exasperated sigh later, I walk out of the store with my license and registration ready.

"I got you when you couldn't run, and your getting a ticket for an improperly displayed license plate." Says officer "Friendly" right from the start. "Everyone runs from us, so I'm going to get you guys when I can."

chickenshit cop with a chip on his shoulder, profiling sportbikes....ok, not the best start for a monday but what the hell. The rest of the day is mediocre...exept for the fact that the temp dropped from a nice 70 degrees to a chilly 40 with 35 mph winds and I get to ride home

I get home and the freakin power is off on my whole block....just came back on a minute or two ago.

Ahh, I needed that rant.....sorry for the negativity

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy