WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 04:09 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by FAhq
last year was a blast....I've been looking forward to it since then. had to go thru hell and high water to get the vacation days now it's just getting **** together.....driving or flying? just me or some friends too? I hate when plans change......ah well....such is life
dont forget to bring ur knives and guns cuz ull be dealin wit DURTY the internet gangsta!!!!! :YEAH
Old 10-30-2006, 04:11 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DURTY
i love ur style bro smoooooooth.........so u gonna tell me how i go right with how i place my feet!!!!! <<< thats wat i meant smart ***!!!
oh...........never heard you ask a seriuos question before you caught me off guard stagered is the easy one cause you already go left just drop in and lean right dont way the peg like when you go left move your shoulders in instead
Old 10-30-2006, 04:13 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

dont forget to bring ur knives and guns cuz ull be dealin wit DURTY the internet gangsta!!!!! :YEAH

what? knives and guns? that's how u roll huh? dats gangsta yo.....

a recent pic of Durty:

Old 10-30-2006, 04:14 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
oh...........never heard you ask a seriuos question before you caught me off guard stagered is the easy one cause you already go left just drop in and lean right dont way the peg like when you go left move your shoulders in instead
is stagered easier then foot on the seat??? and i didnt really grasp the concept........can u elaberate a lil more plz, and wat do u mean by "dont way the peg"
Old 10-30-2006, 04:19 AM

what? knives and guns? that's how u roll huh? dats gangsta yo.....

a recent pic of Durty:

pffffffffffffffffff i would never have a chrome gun thats u "glamma gangsta" im more................

Old 10-30-2006, 04:19 AM
retired postwhore

aiight postwhores and gangsta.....I'm off to bed
Old 10-30-2006, 04:20 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

is stagered easier then foot on the seat??? and i didnt really grasp the concept........can u elaberate a lil more plz, and wat do u mean by "dont way the peg"
when you go left you put weight on the left peg [way the peg] when you go right you dont you just lean in whith you shoulders and i think foot in seat is easy once you got staggered down because when your going right you cant realy jump out easy if you high side
Old 10-30-2006, 04:21 AM
retired postwhore

I carry a gun because I feel that it makes up for my small *****, I figured it works for cops so why not?

thanx for sharing that, I can't sympathize with your problem, but yeah.....that must ****
Old 10-30-2006, 04:25 AM

i understand why u carry a gun cuz theres hatin *** biatchez like me that our angry with all the fvckin cash u make
exactly!!!!! :YEAH
Old 10-30-2006, 04:25 AM
also known as OMR

bro did you fall asleep i still see you in here
Old 10-30-2006, 04:26 AM
retired postwhore

exactly!!!!! :YEAH

man your spelling is about as bad as bibo's...if you're making that kind of $$ your either selling dope or selling your ***. My vote goes for the latter
Old 10-30-2006, 04:27 AM

man your spelling is about as bad as bibo's...if you're making that kind of $$ your either selling dope or selling your ***. My vote goes for the latter
i do wat i gotta do!!! DONT HATE cuz ur stuck at FEDEX
Old 10-30-2006, 04:28 AM

when you go left you put weight on the left peg [way the peg] when you go right you dont you just lean in whith you shoulders and i think foot in seat is easy once you got staggered down because when your going right you cant realy jump out easy if you high side
thx rog any more tips cuz i wanna get fig 8 like u!!!!! :YEAH
Old 10-30-2006, 04:32 AM
also known as OMR

thx rog any more tips cuz i wanna get fig 8 like u!!!!! :YEAH
damn you guys lost me there quotes of posts i didnt even see must be some editing fools oh yes do them till your sore then do some more then youll have em im going out for a ciggerete i was gonna say butt and then i kinda shuttered at what you might say
Old 10-30-2006, 04:34 AM

damn you guys lost me there quotes of posts i didnt even see must be some editing fools oh yes do them till your sore then do some more then youll have em im going out for a ciggerete i was gonna say butt and then i kinda shuttered at what you might say
did u learn to the right first or left.........i heard there easier to the right
Old 10-30-2006, 04:35 AM
retired postwhore

i do wat i gotta do!!! DONT HATE cuz ur stuck at FEDEX

all's good with me.....my retirement alone is worth the bullshit I put up with there. this, of course, is assuming that Fedex doesn't merge with some other company and we all are forced to resign and re-hire. wouldn't be the first time. I'm going to sleep now, so I can go earn some $$.

Peaz y'all
Old 10-30-2006, 04:35 AM

sig sauer makes the best hand guns period!!!

Old 10-30-2006, 04:38 AM
retired postwhore

sig sauer makes the best hand guns period!!

don't own any handguns.....got a winchester 12guage that I use on clay pigeons and the odd pumpkin after halloween, and some antiques that never get fired.
Old 10-30-2006, 04:38 AM

all's good with me.....my retirement alone is worth the bullshit I put up with there. this, of course, is assuming that Fedex doesn't merge with some other company and we all are forced to resign and re-hire. wouldn't be the first time. I'm going to sleep now, so I can go earn some $$.

Peaz y'all
good nite!!! and dont be affraid to do what u want to do!!!! :YEAH
Old 10-30-2006, 04:39 AM

don't own any handguns.....got a winchester 12guage that I use on clay pigeons and the odd pumpkin after halloween, and some antiques that never get fired.
well if u ever get a handgun get a SIG!!!!!

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy