WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 01:24 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by amberatua
no but maybe that would cheer me up.

YOUr JusT LoOKiN FoR a SuV RIgHt
Old 10-26-2006, 01:31 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

yea I am. a midsize SUV

do you know of any other brands that have something like OnStar? beside chevy and GMC
Old 10-26-2006, 01:33 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

yea I am. a midsize SUV

do you know of any other brands that have something like OnStar? beside chevy and GMC

AnY GM VehIclE....BuICk,OlDs,CaDDy,GMC,Etc,ETc....

Are yoU LoOKiN FOR SoMEthIN LoCaL TOO..???
Old 10-26-2006, 01:34 AM
Administrators

BranD NEw

SLiGHtly USed

??????
Old 10-26-2006, 01:36 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

brand new or used up to maybe 20K miles.
Old 10-26-2006, 01:44 AM
Administrators

?????????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevr...0609QQtcZphoto
Old 10-26-2006, 01:48 AM
Administrators

????????????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GMC-E...4523QQtcZphoto
Old 10-26-2006, 01:51 AM

see I reallllly liked the trailblazer and envoy but now i'm kind of backing away from it I just dont KNOW! GRRRRR
Old 10-26-2006, 01:55 AM
Administrators

see I reallllly liked the trailblazer and envoy but now i'm kind of backing away from it I just dont KNOW! GRRRRR

If YoUR GUNna Get an Suv

GEt One OF THoSe....
Old 10-26-2006, 02:10 AM
Administrators

fffFaAAAhhHHqQQQqQ

wwwWhhHeeEErRReeeE

aaAAarrrRRRreeEEEEe

yyyYYYoOOOouuUUU
Old 10-26-2006, 02:11 AM

he's talking to me
Old 10-26-2006, 02:13 AM
Administrators

he's talking to me

Old 10-26-2006, 02:16 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Get the new Chevy Tahoe ... or better yet, get the brand spanking new chevy silverado and we can go off-roadin!!! :YEAH

wheelie ... go back to decorating ... hehe

sorry gotta jet .. just a quick hello ...

see you tomorrow
Old 10-26-2006, 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
sorry
I need attention.
and a smile
Old 10-26-2006, 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by Cathi
Get the new Chevy Tahoe ... or better yet, get the brand spanking new chevy silverado and we can go off-roadin!!! :YEAH

wheelie ... go back to decorating ... hehe

sorry gotta jet .. just a quick hello ...

see you tomorrow
I want the new tahoe:YEAH
Old 10-26-2006, 02:24 AM
Administrators

Im GoiNG TO BED...
Old 10-26-2006, 02:31 AM

where the F is TODD!?!?!?!
Old 10-26-2006, 04:19 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Sorry I had to get my toe amputated
Old 10-26-2006, 05:07 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
If YoUR GUNna Get an Suv

GEt One OF THoSe....
4runner
Old 10-26-2006, 05:36 AM
Brap

Here's my recommendations for your SUV. I'm partial to Foreign cars since they tend to last alot longer than American made ones:

04/05 Toyota 4Runner SR5:drives like a car but has room you can find them with the 3rd row too if you really need that much. I can sit 5 in mine comfortably

Honda Element: Not the best looking of the SUVs but it's really roomy inside: The new SC version(show) looks alot nicer and sporty. I actually like the SC version. It's cheaper aswell

Honda Pilot: More expensive and little bigger

Toyota Highlander: My sis has one and loves it. It's cheaper than the 4runner aswell.

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy