WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 02:55 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

not much, I just got home, and i'm tired as ****.. But I'm too lazy to take off my ridin boots
Old 07-23-2006, 02:55 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ahenry
wow, im jealous, that thing looks awesome, what s deal

He AlSo GaVE mE

12 BaR
CaGe
RAcE TaIl
-1 SproCket
+6 SpROckEt

-1 is In
NEed To InSTaLl THe OthEr
- TaIL.
Old 07-23-2006, 02:56 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

oh **** i just noticed i can hit 1000 tonight
You could do that, but that's askin to stay up alot later then it already is...
Old 07-23-2006, 02:56 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

oh **** i just noticed i can hit 1000 tonight

:YEAH :YEAH

^^^WiLl Be a StUnt LiFe ReGUlaR TONiGht..

:YEAH :YEAH
Old 07-23-2006, 02:57 AM

I have to run the BBQ Grill at my girlfriends brothers open house tomorrow... which means I'll be cookin 32650128437 burgers, and hotdogs...
Administrators

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
not much, I just got home, and i'm tired as ****.. But I'm too lazy to take off my ridin boots

ahenry is a decent person

You could do that, but that's askin to stay up alot later then it already is...
yeah i just woke up, got to leave at 6 for a show, so i figured if i didnt wake up now i wouldnt wake up at all
Old 07-23-2006, 02:58 AM

I have to run the BBQ Grill at my girlfriends brothers open house tomorrow... which means I'll be cookin 32650128437 burgers, and hotdogs...

yeah fu(k that im a realtor, and when I do open houses, my people dont get ****
Old 07-23-2006, 02:59 AM

yeah i just woke up, got to leave at 6 for a show, so i figured if i didnt wake up now i wouldnt wake up at all
I have to wake up at 9ish, to go and take care of a dang bird. and then go cook. I really should go to bed now, but I think I'm gonna ***** it up a little more tonight. Then I'm gonna push the snooze button about 326 times, and then go do what I gotta do
Old 07-23-2006, 02:59 AM
Administrators

JuSt THInk WHIle YouR DoIn DaT....

<<<<WIll BE RiDiN TO Da BeaCH

Old 07-23-2006, 03:00 AM
Administrators

LAzY
ChEaP Fvk'R.....
Old 07-23-2006, 03:01 AM

lol, that would be cool if ya did give out **** I know,I'd be going to realtor's open houses then!

But no, My girlfriends Brother just graduated this year so we gotta do the party thing
Old 07-23-2006, 03:01 AM

yeah and think while your doin that, ill be at a show, with all the hott biotches, and wet t contest
Old 07-23-2006, 03:02 AM
Administrators

I have to wake up at 9ish, to go and take care of a dang bird. and then go cook. I really should go to bed now, but I think I'm gonna ***** it up a little more tonight. Then I'm gonna push the snooze button about 326 times, and then go do what I gotta do

WhEeLIe LUuUuUUUuvvVvVVSSssss Da SlEeP BuTtOn..:YEAH
Old 07-23-2006, 03:02 AM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
JuSt THInk WHIle YouR DoIn DaT....

<<<<WIll BE RiDiN TO Da BeaCH

Yeah, but I'll be gettin WASTED off of the numerous Kegs that will be at this party.

I just hope I don't thry to drunk hump my girl in front of her parents! lol
Old 07-23-2006, 03:03 AM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
WhEeLIe LUuUuUUUuvvVvVVSSssss Da SlEeP BuTtOn..:YEAH
Yeah, the snooze button was the worst, yet greatest invention EVER!
Old 07-23-2006, 03:03 AM

Yeah, but I'll be gettin WASTED off of the numerous Kegs that will be at this party.

drunk hump, havnt heard that before
Old 07-23-2006, 03:04 AM
Administrators

BbbBuuUUwWWaAAAAAaaahHAhahahA

DrUnk HumP
Old 07-23-2006, 03:05 AM

alright, the boots are finally comming off...

dang this takes alot of effort
Old 07-23-2006, 03:05 AM
Administrators

Yeah, the snooze button was the worst, yet greatest invention EVER!
+ 1 BiLliOn,MilIioN,GADiLlin

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy