WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 12:17 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

I like the 2nd one
Old 10-26-2006, 12:18 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

hey I want that post ***** tshirt
Old 10-26-2006, 12:18 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
because ur on it

I See You DoNT WanNA BE On THe BesT ISlanD
Old 10-26-2006, 12:20 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
So HoW DOEs One Get OnE....

WaiT You DesiGnEd IT ANd GoT NoTHin
FOR DOin IT...

PHUK THaT

I StiLl WanT ONE...
Yeah, I've designed a couple things for people, and really all I ask for is a little reckognition for doing it...

But, I guess SL decided Not to produce any new shirts.

Feel free to take the design to your local shirt printing shop and have them make it, alrthough I wouldn't reccomend trying to make a bunch to sell, that might end up getting you in trouble for stealing the SL logo
Old 10-26-2006, 12:20 AM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

I See You DoNT WanNA BE On THe BesT ISlanD
if that was a real island id be thur
Old 10-26-2006, 12:24 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by amberatua
hey I want that post ***** tshirt
Perhaps I should make a thread about it here in the postwhore forum
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
Yeah, I've designed a couple things for people, and really all I ask for is a little reckognition for doing it...

But, I guess SL decided Not to produce any new shirts.

Feel free to take the design to your local shirt printing shop and have them make it, alrthough I wouldn't reccomend trying to make a bunch to sell, that might end up getting you in trouble for stealing the SL logo

So I CaN PriNT THiS...As LoNG As I DoNT SeLL THEM
I WoNT (OR You WOnT ) Get InTo TRrouBLE???
Attached Images  
Administrators

Perhaps I should make a thread about it here in the postwhore forum

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 10-26-2006, 12:25 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

bedtime for me kids... nite!!
Old 10-26-2006, 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
peaz out mang
Old 10-26-2006, 12:28 AM
Administrators

L8R ManG

Keep AN EYe OuT Fer THem TiREs..
Old 10-26-2006, 12:29 AM

So I CaN PriNT THiS...As LoNG As I DoNT SeLL THEM
I WoNT (OR You WOnT ) Get InTo TRrouBLE???
well, I"m not an expert on copyright laws or anything, but I believe that if you made your own personal shirt, for yourself to wear, and you didn't make any money off of it, I imagine it would be okay.

And if anything it would be Free advertising for Stunt Life.

However, if you started to make money off of their logo, then that's where you (and possibly me for making the design) would get in trouble.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:30 AM

Nighty-O
Old 10-26-2006, 12:32 AM
Administrators

well, I"m not an expert on copyright laws or anything, but I believe that if you made your own personal shirt, for yourself to wear, and you didn't make any money off of it, I imagine it would be okay.

And if anything it would be Free advertising for Stunt Life.

However, if you started to make money off of their logo, then that's where you (and possibly me for making the design) would get in trouble.

HhhhHmMMMmMMM
Old 10-26-2006, 12:41 AM

so ****** hows it goin
Old 10-26-2006, 12:44 AM

so ****** hows it goin
it's going
Old 10-26-2006, 12:45 AM
Administrators

so ****** hows it goin

JusT A WHoRiN As Usual...

WhEre'd AmBEr Go....LiTTlE MiAgI WHoRiN..
Old 10-26-2006, 12:47 AM

JusT A WHoRiN As Usual...

WhEre'd AmBEr Go....LiTTlE MiAgI WHoRiN..

Old 10-26-2006, 12:47 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whVXD3ex9DA u guys have to watch this
Old 10-26-2006, 12:50 AM

unfortunately I have dial-up, so i don't get to watch any videos online...

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy