WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 11:57 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
sweet!

Do you HaVe ANY SL StiCKeRs????
Old 10-26-2006, 12:01 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Do you HaVe ANY SL StiCKeRs????
no, I don't
I wish I did, I wish I had the "postwhore" shirt I designed too
Old 10-26-2006, 12:02 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

if I go to jail will someone bail me out? or take up money to get me out please
Old 10-26-2006, 12:05 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by amberatua
whatever you do, just do it in your cop uniform, and the police won't do **** to ya, cause you'll look like one of theirs
Old 10-26-2006, 12:05 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

whatever you do, just do it in your cop uniform, and the police won't do **** to ya, cause you'll look like one of theirs
true
Old 10-26-2006, 12:07 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

no, I don't
I wish I did, I wish I had the "postwhore" shirt I designed too

THEres PosTWhORE SHiRTs...
Old 10-26-2006, 12:08 AM
Administrators

JusT GiVe WheeliE a SHoUt And YOu;'ll Be OuT...:YEAH
Old 10-26-2006, 12:10 AM

JusT GiVe WheeliE a SHoUt And YOu;'ll Be OuT...:YEAH
thx pretty sad when I can depend on people i've never met more than those I call friends
Old 10-26-2006, 12:11 AM

THEres PosTWhORE SHiRTs...
no...

There was a thread about new SL shirt sayings, and I designed this one, and said that anyone with over 10K posts should get it sent to them automatically

Well, they didn't even say that they would even produce the shirt just for sale...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Black SL Postwhore.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	182482  
Old 10-26-2006, 12:12 AM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

phvckin

******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-26-2006, 12:12 AM

thx pretty sad when I can depend on people i've never met more than those I call friends
lol, I've chatted with you folks long enough, that I think we'd get along just dandy if we were to hang out in the real world.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:13 AM
Administrators

SoME PEoPLe BelIEve TO Be THemselVes In LiFe
AND SOME DONT....

JusT SaD Ya DONT Get A CHaNCe TO MEet THEM
(THe GoOD Ones THaT Is)
Old 10-26-2006, 12:14 AM
Administrators

no...

There was a thread about new SL shirt sayings, and I designed this one, and said that anyone with over 10K posts should get it sent to them automatically

Well, they didn't even say that they would even produce the shirt just for sale...

So HoW DOEs One Get OnE....

WaiT You DesiGnEd IT ANd GoT NoTHin
FOR DOin IT...

PHUK THaT

I StiLl WanT ONE...
Old 10-26-2006, 12:14 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

[quote=Big Jarsh]no...

There was a thread about new SL shirt sayings, and I designed this one, and said that anyone with over 10K posts should get it sent to them automatically [quote]

Thats good because whoever buys that shirt needs to be kicked in the head
Old 10-26-2006, 12:15 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
phvckin

******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DONT You Go BaCK
TO ***** IslanD...

if feels faaaaaaaaaantastic to just rip someone a new *******:YEAH

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

WHY DONT You Go BaCK
TO ***** IslanD...
because ur on it
Old 10-26-2006, 12:16 AM
Administrators

lol, I've chatted with you folks long enough, that I think we'd get along just dandy if we were to hang out in the real world.

+1

THUS WHY WHeelIE IS GuNNA HaVe a Sl
PaRtY WHEn WHeelIE Gets HiS New PlaCE

SO SaVe Up BiOCHEzz
Old 10-26-2006, 12:16 AM

these are a couple shirts I suggested to Scooter Trash to make, but they declined/never got back with me

I guess I'm just not as creative as I thought...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	st shirt b-dub.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	182483   Click image for larger version

Name:	st shirt HEYKIDS!.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	182484  
Old 10-26-2006, 12:17 AM
Administrators

[QUOTE=letsride][quote=Big Jarsh]no...

Thats good because whoever buys that shirt needs to be kicked in the head

FOR YouR InFoRmaTIOn I WeaR MY HElmEt All
THe TiME..

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy