WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 11:46 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
WhY DiDnT You...
I didn't see them until now and I already ordered reg. fishnets
Old 10-23-2006, 11:46 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Vetter
they dont break that often. it takes ALOT to break them. like a full blown high speed roll over.

I JuSt Seen PiCs OF THa TriplE BreakIng....

I DoNT WanNA BE THaT GuY THaT IT HapPEns TOo..

HaVE You SeEN THa FullTHRoTtlE SeT Up????
Old 10-23-2006, 11:48 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by amberatua
I didn't see them until now and I already ordered reg. fishnets

THEy Will Do JUSt As GoOD......TruSt ME..
Old 10-23-2006, 11:48 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Man I want to go to bed
Old 10-23-2006, 11:50 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

<< has a lunch date on friday
Old 10-23-2006, 11:51 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Spill the beans:YEAH
Administrators

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
Man I want to go to bed

IsnT IT LiKE NoOn THERe????
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Administrators

AnD I WoNT BE LaTe THiS TIME...
Old 10-23-2006, 11:53 PM

Old 10-23-2006, 11:54 PM

Spill the beans:YEAH
um it's that guy justin whos asked me out before. Lauren set us up and I kept saying no so I finally gave in. what the heck.

however I do have a new man fling I'd like to make a permanent addition
Old 10-23-2006, 11:54 PM
retired postwhore

in that case u prolly better get some flowers. and leave the roofie at home this time......
Old 10-23-2006, 11:55 PM
Brap

IsnT IT LiKE NoOn THERe????
7am
Old 10-23-2006, 11:56 PM
Brap

um it's that guy justin whos asked me out before. Lauren set us up and I kept saying no so I finally gave in. what the heck.

however I do have a new man fling I'd like to make a permanent addition
Don't settle who dis
Old 10-23-2006, 11:58 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by FAhq
in that case u prolly better get some flowers. and leave the roofie at home this time......

FlOWErs...

LEaVE RooFiE's...

Old 10-24-2006, 12:00 AM
retired postwhore

FlOWErs...

LEaVE RooFiE's...

sorry, I had to throw somethin in there otherwise it would have been a sub par joke. That's funny...I don't care who ya are
Old 10-24-2006, 12:00 AM
Administrators

Don't settle who dis

+1

Can HE PaSs THa

WheelIE suCks I HaTe THaT GuY TesT????

You BETTa LEt HiM ***** WiTH Us
FoR AwhIle AnD LEt Us See If HE's GoOD EnouGH
FOR YoU..
Old 10-24-2006, 12:01 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by FAhq
sorry, I had to throw somethin in there otherwise it would have been a sub par joke. That's funny...I don't care who ya are

<<<<<
Old 10-24-2006, 12:01 AM
retired postwhore

+1

Can HE PaSs THa

WheelIE suCks I HaTe THaT GuY TesT????

You BETTa LEt HiM ***** WiTH Us
FoR AwhIle AnD LEt Us See If HE's GoOD EnouGH
FOR YoU..

yeah right...he'd spend 5 minutes on here and decide that we're all crazy

and he'd be right
Old 10-24-2006, 12:03 AM
Administrators

7am

PeoPle Are AcualLy AwaKE At THaT TIME..

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy