WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 11:34 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by amberatua
yes silly I went there first which is why I said "i need to get off the phone b/c I get no reception in home depot" I met callie there helped her get her stuff and some paint samples then I went to Target
Well I know but sounded like you didn't go the way you said it hehe...
Old 10-23-2006, 11:35 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by FAhq
hello fvckers!

WhUT Up PHKR...
Old 10-23-2006, 11:36 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
I've seen camo just not desert color. I'm gonna run some DB bars too I think.

Im SaViN Up TO GEt THa FULlTHROTTLE
DB KIT TOo...:YEAH
Old 10-23-2006, 11:37 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Well I know but sounded like you didn't go the way you said it hehe...
I know sorry
Old 10-23-2006, 11:37 PM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

<<<<<will not rock DB bars. not that i'm good enuff to need to tho
Old 10-23-2006, 11:38 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

should have gotten these! grrr
Old 10-23-2006, 11:38 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Yeah I'm trying to find the cheapest way that I can fit my scotts in there too. I gotta have my damper
Old 10-23-2006, 11:39 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by FAhq
<<<<<will not rock DB bars. not that i'm good enuff to need to tho

I THINK IT WIll OnLy HElp My SiTuaTiOn OUT..

I GrEw Up On DiRt AnD EnDuRoS..
Old 10-23-2006, 11:40 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

just drill your top triples. theres no need for that fullthrottle setup.

if your top triple breaks then get the machined one. jsut take the $50 dollar gamble on bolt-on mounts.
Brap

slizzy
Administrators

Yeah I'm trying to find the cheapest way that I can fit my scotts in there too. I gotta have my damper

FuLl THRoTTLE:YEAH...
I GoTs THa ScOTt's DapmNer ToO..
Old 10-23-2006, 11:42 PM
Brap

Isn't that fullthrottle like 3hun?
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

I THINK IT WIll OnLy HElp My SiTuaTiOn OUT..

I GrEw Up On DiRt AnD EnDuRoS..

yeah, never rode an enduro but dirtbikes are fun. mostly because my dirtbike was already trashed so it didn't matter if I wrecked it

slizzy
u wont be complaining when you're pulling them off with your teeth:YEAH
Old 10-23-2006, 11:43 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Vetter
just drill your top triples. theres no need for that fullthrottle setup.

if your top triple breaks then get the machined one. jsut take the $50 dollar gamble on bolt-on mounts.

I LIKE THE AssURaNCe OF Top
TripLE NoT BReakIn...THaTs JusT ME THO...

I CaN Just PiCtuRe The FirsT TIME THe
TRipLE BEaKs..
Old 10-23-2006, 11:44 PM
Administrators

Isn't that fullthrottle like 3hun?

BuT You Get EVEryTHiNg TO Do IT..:YEAH
LiNEs If NEeDed BaRs,ClaMPs RiSeRs,Etc,Etc....
Old 10-23-2006, 11:44 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

they dont break that often. it takes ALOT to break them. like a full blown high speed roll over.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:45 PM
Administrators

should have gotten these! grrr

WhY DiDnT You...
Old 10-23-2006, 11:45 PM
Brap

BuT You Get EVEryTHiNg TO Do IT..:YEAH
LiNEs If NEeDed BaRs,ClaMPs RiSeRs,Etc,Etc....
oh really??
Old 10-23-2006, 11:46 PM
Brap

u wont be complaining when you're pulling them off with your teeth:YEAH

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy