750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
THaT SUCKs ManG...

HOW MuCH YoU SEllIn IT FER???
i was thinkin 2000
Old 10-23-2006, 10:07 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
well i got my r6 and i dont want to to mess her up like i did the other one, so theres this 97 cbr 600 with 14600, im not a fan of the bod style but its 1200.

or my friend as a 99 900RR but needs a motor $600...hell i may get both, just to screw around on

IF You DoNT WanT/GEt THa 9HuNDO
KEEps ME In MIND...
Old 10-23-2006, 10:08 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

IF You DoNT WanT/GEt THa 9HuNDO
KEEps ME In MIND...
yeah i will
Old 10-23-2006, 10:09 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
i was thinkin 2000

ShouLDnT BE TO HaRd TO SelL IT FOr THaT...
Old 10-23-2006, 10:09 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
yeah i will

CERiaLly...
Old 10-23-2006, 10:10 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

you know if you guys needed money you could always sell your body to 50 fat chicks for $1k.

thats $50g.
Old 10-23-2006, 10:12 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Vetter
you know if you guys needed money you could always sell your body to 50 fat chicks for $1k.

thats $50g.

Administrators

Originally Posted by Vetter

thats $50g.

Im GEttIn a New BIKE IN THaT CaSe...

Last edited by WHEELIE; 10-23-2006 at 10:24 PM.

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

worth ALL 8billion calories
Old 10-23-2006, 10:25 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by amberatua
worth ALL 8billion calories

JaCK N CoKEs Are
WORTH ALl THa CalORIEs OR WhaT EVEr IS
In IT...
Old 10-23-2006, 10:27 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

I kinda wish I had room for another bike but I'm going to enjoy being debt free for awhile hehe
Old 10-23-2006, 10:27 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

JaCK N CoKEs Are
WORTH ALl THa CalORIEs OR WhaT EVEr IS
In IT...
Old 10-23-2006, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
I kinda wish I had room for another bike but I'm going to enjoy being debt free for awhile hehe
debt free the way to be
Old 10-23-2006, 10:29 PM
Administrators

I HaVe THa RoOm...:YEAH

BuT

+1
On BEiNG DepT FRee..:YEAH
Old 10-23-2006, 10:31 PM

la la laaaaaaa
Old 10-23-2006, 10:31 PM
Administrators

debt free the way to be

DaT WHy YOu SellIN GiXXER
Old 10-23-2006, 10:32 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

debt free the way to be

Yeah for sure..That's why I stayed longer in Iraq... I cancelled my best buy card...That'll just get me in trouble hehe now I only have one c.c and I'll do my best to use that for emergencies only

DaT WHy YOu SellIN GiXXER
yeah gtta pay off my probation officer my lawyer

Yeah for sure..That's why I stayed longer in Iraq... I cancelled my best buy card...That'll just get me in trouble hehe now I only have one c.c and I'll do my best to use that for emergencies only
i hear ya
Old 10-23-2006, 10:34 PM
Administrators

yeah gtta pay off my probation officer my lawyer

Its GuNNA CoSt 2k...

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy