WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 09:49 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R

+1

UN

EXCEpTaBLE
Old 10-23-2006, 09:50 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

and I'm back w/a caramel machiato in hand
Old 10-23-2006, 09:51 PM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

sorry fellas i have no where else to turn
Old 10-23-2006, 09:53 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by amberatua
and I'm back w/a caramel machiato in hand

WHaT THa HELL DID You JuSt SaY
Old 10-23-2006, 09:53 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
sorry fellas i have no where else to turn

$$$$ THING????
Old 10-23-2006, 09:54 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
WHaT THa HELL DID You JuSt SaY
its a drink
Old 10-23-2006, 09:55 PM
Administrators

its a drink

AaaaaAhhhHHhh...
Old 10-23-2006, 09:56 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Starbucks is da debil

AaaaaAhhhHHhh...
from starbucks...my fav!

Starbucks is da debil
I know right?
I'm already bloated from my period so I might as wells enjoy the sweet sugary goodness while I can
Old 10-23-2006, 09:57 PM
Administrators

from starbucks...my fav!

OH I See

$10
CuP OF CoFfEe
Old 10-23-2006, 09:59 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

OH I See

$10
CuP OF CoFfEe
$5
Old 10-23-2006, 10:00 PM

a granda caramel machiato is $3.98
Brap

I know right?
I'm already bloated from my period so I might as wells enjoy the sweet sugary goodness while I can
Not to mention 8billion Calories
Administrators

$5

ShOWs HoW ManY TIMEs
IVE BEen In OnE OF THoSe...

0 IF You WeRe WOnDErInG...
Old 10-23-2006, 10:01 PM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

$$$$ THING????
yep
Old 10-23-2006, 10:05 PM
Administrators

yep

THaT SUCKs ManG...

HOW MuCH YoU SEllIn IT FER???
Old 10-23-2006, 10:06 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

WhUT You THINKin OF GEttiN????
well i got my r6 and i dont want to to mess her up like i did the other one, so theres this 97 cbr 600 with 14600, im not a fan of the bod style but its 1200.

or my friend as a 99 900RR but needs a motor $600...hell i may get both, just to screw around on
Brap

yep

Sorry mang

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

I know right?
bwhahaha join the club girlie!!

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy