WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 08:50 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

It's saturday here so now I can *****

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 08:52 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
It's saturday here so now I can *****
hahaha only friday here...
Old 10-20-2006, 08:53 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

How've you been lately?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 09:09 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

How've you been lately?

HA....been sick with the flu since tue and lots of pain in my mouth from my teeth
Old 10-20-2006, 09:11 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
HA....been sick with the flu since tue and lots of pain in my mouth from my teeth
Wisdom teeth out right? You should ice your face every half hour or something. Can't remember exactly but that's what I was told I think

Old 10-20-2006, 09:13 PM

Wisdom teeth out right? You should ice your face every half hour or something. Can't remember exactly but that's what I was told I think

No i have to get 2 root canals next week then in 2 weeks im gettin my lower wisdom teeth out which are impacted then, my tooth with the abcess, and one other tooth removed that i broke a few years ago.. so im stressed about that
Old 10-20-2006, 09:16 PM
Registered Spammer

Eek that sounds like a lot of work

Old 10-20-2006, 09:17 PM

Eek that sounds like a lot of work
yeah your tellin me and this is why im sick bc i stressed my self out...
Old 10-20-2006, 09:19 PM
Registered Spammer

You should go and relax for a few days before it. Can they even do it if you are sick?

Old 10-20-2006, 09:21 PM

You should go and relax for a few days before it. Can they even do it if you are sick?

yeah they can still do it, but i have to be on antibiotics for the abcess bc they cannot do that until it goes away.. well i have some valium to take before i go in haha
Old 10-20-2006, 09:23 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
yeah they can still do it, but i have to be on antibiotics for the abcess bc they cannot do that until it goes away.. well i have some valium to take before i go in haha
that's always good

Old 10-20-2006, 09:24 PM
Registered Spammer

Medication is the best part of operations.. followed by feeling better

Old 10-20-2006, 09:48 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

hey beeeeetchezzz
Old 10-20-2006, 09:50 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
hey beeeeetchezzz
Hay chief, how's it going?

Old 10-20-2006, 09:57 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

its goin good!!! ive got one handers and highchairs on the 50 now!!!!!:YEAH
Old 10-20-2006, 09:57 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

im goin to smoke.. brb bro
Old 10-20-2006, 09:58 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
its goin good!!! ive got one handers and highchairs on the 50 now!!!!!:YEAH
:YEAH

Old 10-20-2006, 10:17 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

yeah i know!!! i aint got em down but im doin em!!!!! :YEAH
Old 10-20-2006, 10:25 PM
Registered Spammer

I can't do one handers cause my legs are always all over the shop trying to keep it going straight

Old 10-20-2006, 10:28 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

I can't do one handers cause my legs are always all over the shop trying to keep it going straight
its all about where you put your weight and in the pull up mang

i fought that for a awhile and im gettin it now and im startin to do all kindsa chit!!!!

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy