WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 12:59 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
THaT MEENs You HaVta SLam YuR BEEr AND GET AnuTHER 1'N.
:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
nope not drinkin tonite
Old 10-17-2006, 12:59 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
Anyhow, the other night I was "gettin tender" with my woman, and i put the condom on, and the ****** broke....

Old 10-17-2006, 01:00 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

no worries though, I had a backup handy, so since it was the heat of the moment and my garbage can is across the room next to my computer, i just took the broken one and dropped it on the floor next to my bed (no it hadn't been used or anything, it broke before I had a chance)
Old 10-17-2006, 01:00 AM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

i kind of like the checkered print to
Old 10-17-2006, 01:01 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

no worries though, I had a backup handy, so since it was the heat of the moment and my garbage can is across the room next to my computer, i just took the broken one and dropped it on the floor next to my bed (no it hadn't been used or anything, it broke before I had a chance)
bah this story sucks

im goin to bed.. gots ta be up in 6 hrs

laterz beeeeeotches

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

so, I get the new one on, good and fine, the deed gets done, and after it was all said and done, there was a few moments of cleaning up to do, and then we went to sleep...

Anyhow, the other night I was "gettin tender" with my woman, and i put the condom on, and the ****** broke....
Old 10-17-2006, 01:02 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
nope not drinkin tonite

UN EXCEpTaBLE..

bah this story sucks

laterz beeeeeotches
l8r mang
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

UN EXCEpTaBLE..

and i gots to be up EARLY

nite yall
Old 10-17-2006, 01:03 AM

so, I get the new one on, good and fine, the deed gets done, and after it was all said and done, there was a few moments of cleaning up to do, and then we went to sleep...
atleast u had a back up
Old 10-17-2006, 01:03 AM
Administrators

bah this story sucks

laterz beeeeeotches

L8R MenG....:YEAH
Old 10-17-2006, 01:04 AM

so, the next morning we get up, and i get dressed, and go to walk out the door, well, you see, my floor is tile. And I happen to have dropped that broken one basically right in front of my door.

And if you think that Lubricated Trojans make it easy for gettin busy, they are also good for slicking up your tile floor nice and good.

Son of a bish that spot on my floor is so blasted slickery I have almost broken my neck numerous times walking in and skating across the floor!
Old 10-17-2006, 01:04 AM

that fur is pretty cheap
Old 10-17-2006, 01:05 AM

so, the next morning we get up, and i get dressed, and go to walk out the door, well, you see, my floor is tile. And I happen to have dropped that broken one basically right in front of my door.

And if you think that Lubricated Trojans make it easy for gettin busy, they are also good for slicking up your tile floor nice and good.

Son of a bish that spot on my floor is so blasted slickery I have almost broken my neck numerous times walking in and skating across the floor!
bwahahahhahahahaha
Old 10-17-2006, 01:06 AM

So the moral of the story is, practice safe sex, BUT also, practice safe disguarding of the profilactic too!
Old 10-17-2006, 01:06 AM
Administrators

Old 10-17-2006, 01:07 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
that fur is pretty cheap

THats WHUT I THOUGht...:YEAH
Old 10-17-2006, 01:08 AM
Administrators

So the moral of the story is, practice safe sex, BUT also, practice safe disguarding of the profilactic too!

<<<<Is FiX'd....:YEAH
Old 10-17-2006, 01:14 AM

hahahaha

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy