WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 11:58 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

it was realy funny... last thing i remembered was loggin onto SL but i didnt remember posting

Originally Posted by 50OUTLAW
im so fookin wasted i cant even read the screen!!!!
now thats funny right thur
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by FAhq

I think ur prolly right

HhhHHMmmMMMM

Do I HaVe TO WORK OR Is IT SaT...
AQPWT

aaronwilliams is a decent person

7 more
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
except of course when you wakeup and go to take your **** and realize your cellphne is in the toliet

or u realize ur bathroom isn't where u left it......then u look around a bit and realize ur not at ur house.....and who the hell is in that bed? does she live here? wait.....used rubbers in the toilet...good sign....now quietly get ur **** and get the fvck out.....

or maybe that's just me

Old 10-16-2006, 11:59 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
hahahahahahahaha shut up
hahaha just givin ya **** mang
Old 10-16-2006, 11:59 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
my bad are the best

Old 10-17-2006, 12:00 AM
Administrators

it was realy funny... last thing i remembered was loggin onto SL but i didnt remember posting

now thats funny right thur

BBBbbaaAAAahhahahaHaHaHhaha

YOu POsTEd A FeW MoRE TOO...
Old 10-17-2006, 12:00 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

or u realize ur bathroom isn't where u left it......then u look around a bit and realize ur not at ur house.....and who the hell is in that bed? does she live here? wait.....used rubbers in the toilet...good sign....now quietly get ur **** and get the fvck out.....

or maybe that's just me

hahaha or if your so drunk you dont remember where you are and get up in the middle of the night to go take a **** and end up standing next to your parents bed pissin no joke, it happend to my best friend
Old 10-17-2006, 12:01 AM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

hahaha just givin ya **** mang
i know brotha
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
BBBbbaaAAAahhahahaHaHaHhaha

YOu POsTEd A FeW MoRE TOO...
funny thing is, i had rode the 50 home like that...

with the beer in my hand... opened
Administrators

or maybe that's just me

I DoNt KnOW WHY I FIND THaT FuNNY BuT I
Do...
Old 10-17-2006, 12:02 AM

hahaha or if your so drunk you dont remember where you are and get up in the middle of the night to go take a **** and end up standing next to your parents bed pissin no joke, it happend to my best friend
bwahahahahahahahaha:YEAH
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

ouch..that's harsh right thurr. That'd be kind of hard to explain.
Administrators

funny thing is, i had rode the 50 home like that...

with the beer in my hand... opened

THaT WoULDa BEEn PriCElEss

SeeIn THaT.......
Old 10-17-2006, 12:03 AM

SeeIn THaT.......
+1
Old 10-17-2006, 12:03 AM
Administrators

ouch..that's harsh right thurr. That'd be kind of hard to explain.

+1....
Old 10-17-2006, 12:04 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

SeeIn THaT.......
hhaha not the 1st time...

definetly wont be the last either
Old 10-17-2006, 12:06 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

i'm back
Old 10-17-2006, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by amberatua
i'm back
are u all clean now
Old 10-17-2006, 12:08 AM
Administrators

hhaha not the 1st time...

definetly wont be the last either

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=162513

PoSt #23

Im THiNkIn BoUT BUyiN THiS 107...:YEAH

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy