WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2006, 12:37 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

i think that the 07 6r make my **** hard.

i think that i want a new stunbike.

i think mana gets asked how todo **** 4.5 trillion times when hes at spots. that would make me not want to explain things...im there to ride.

i think that everyone wants to do Os...just like non riders always ask if you can "stand on the tank". Its like the first thing newer riders want to do...i give much more respect to a rdier thats killin str8 line combos and doing some decent brake tricks than cuttin Os @ postage stamp size spots. i mean Os are cool and all but they can keep riding around in cirlces...i dont think theyll ever find what there looking for.

i think that more riders need to be doing combo coasters.

i think that more riders need to be "drifting"

i think that more riders need to put adrenaline into there riding. instead of idle Os and combos off idle...widen them biothces up and start to gas em.

i think 45mph no-hand sitdowns are one of the most gangster tricks out there.

i think im going to go make a hashbrown, egg, cheese, sausage, bacon, green pepper, and mushroom breakfast skillet.

ah i love morning rants.
Old 10-15-2006, 12:37 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

dude this thing is so ****in fun!!!! expecialy now that im not doin tha because i couldnt figure **** out... im startin to work on my seat standers
Old 10-15-2006, 12:38 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vetter

i think mana gets asked how todo **** 4.5 trillion times when hes at spots. that would make me not want to explain things...im there to ride.

i think that everyone wants to do Os...just like non riders always ask if you can "stand on the tank". Its like the first thing newer riders want to do...i give much more respect to a rdier thats killin str8 line combos and doing soem decent brake trick than cuttin Os @ postage stamp size spots. i meanOs are cool and all but they can keep riding around in cirlces...i dont think theyll ever find what there lokking for.

i think that more riders need to put adrenaline into there riding. instead of idle Os...widen them biothces up and start to gas em.

i think im going to go make a hashbrown, egg, cheese, sausage, bacon, green pepper, and mushroom breakfast skillet.

ah i love morning rants.
well good morning to you too vetter!
Old 10-15-2006, 12:39 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

50outlaw = ninja636?
Old 10-15-2006, 12:41 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50outlaw = ninja636?
hahahah, sure is bro

changed the name when i sold the 636
Old 10-15-2006, 12:48 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

ah

i think my new computer kinda sucks *****.

so i overclock the little sempron sum biotch to 1.9ghz
Old 10-15-2006, 12:50 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

ah

i think my new computer kinda sucks *****.

so i overclock the little sempron sum biotch to 1.9ghz
blah!!!!

i have no clue what you just said

you lost me after "i think my new computer sucks *****"
Old 10-15-2006, 12:51 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

hahahahahahaha, my friend just called me.... we're havin a drinkinfest in about 2 hours...

hahaha we're gonna see how quick we can get shitty
Old 10-15-2006, 12:56 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

i think that everyone wants to do Os...just like non riders always ask if you can "stand on the tank". Its like the first thing newer riders want to do...i give much more respect to a rdier thats killin str8 line combos and doing some decent brake tricks than cuttin Os @ postage stamp size spots. i mean Os are cool and all but they can keep riding around in cirlces...i dont think theyll ever find what there looking for.

i think that more riders need to put adrenaline into there riding. instead of idle Os and combos off idle...widen them biothces up and start to gas em.

ah i love morning rants.
Yeah that's why I never ask hiim things and yeah straight line combos are nasty. Morning mang
Old 10-15-2006, 12:57 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
hahahahahahaha, my friend just called me.... we're havin a drinkinfest in about 2 hours...

hahaha we're gonna see how quick we can get shitty
crazy
Old 10-15-2006, 12:59 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
crazy
and this is my life

cant drink late tonight, gotta start work tomorrow...

so i plan to be absolutely shitty by 5pm :YEAH
Old 10-15-2006, 01:00 PM
Brap

and this is my life

cant drink late tonight, gotta start work tomorrow...

so i plan to be absolutely shitty by 5pm :YEAH
good time management...
Old 10-15-2006, 01:01 PM
Brap

Playing Halo2 online drunk is f-n fun lol
Old 10-15-2006, 01:04 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

good time management...
and now you see why i excell in every job i have
Old 10-15-2006, 01:11 PM
Brap

and now you see why i excell in every job i have
yeah I've had to learn that here to get the stuff I wanted done in a day
Old 10-15-2006, 01:15 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

yeah I've had to learn that here to get the stuff I wanted done in a day
very valuble skill to have!!!!
Old 10-15-2006, 01:22 PM
Brap

very valuble skill to have!!!!
Its almost time to get off work :YEAH
Old 10-15-2006, 01:28 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Its almost time to get off work :YEAH
hellz yeah!!! ill be sure and drink a beer for ya
Old 10-15-2006, 01:32 PM
Brap

hellz yeah!!! ill be sure and drink a beer for ya
Old 10-15-2006, 01:34 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

where the hell did vetter go???

and who is this onewheelryder??? you gonna post up bud or just lurk??

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy