WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 11:21 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
:YEAH:YEAH

My ShaKEs HaVE GoNE AwaY...

dude you get em tooo??????
Old 10-11-2006, 11:22 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
dude you get em tooo??????

WhUT THa PHUK WaZ Up
WITH THaT

2 DaYs Of No WHORiN

ThaT WaS WORsE THan QUiTtiNg SmoKiNg...
Old 10-11-2006, 11:26 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
:YEAH:YEAH

My ShaKEs HaVE GoNE AwaY...

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 11:26 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

no that was worse than quittin drinkin!!!!!

im alrite now that i drank, smoked. and got some though :YEAH
Old 10-11-2006, 11:42 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

no that was worse than quittin drinkin!!!!!
IF You EVer EVER EVEr SaY THaT AgaIn...THEre WILl
BE PuNiSHMEnT

im alrite now that i drank, smoked. and got some though :YEAH

ME TOO....:YEAH
Old 10-11-2006, 11:54 PM
Administrators

WHORiN

WHoRiN

RioWrn

HorInw
Old 10-12-2006, 12:03 AM

Sara Lashea will become famous soon enough

yeah ya!!!!

boys!
Old 10-12-2006, 12:03 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

sorry... i went outside to smoke and was on the phone with foxgirl....
she still cant get on here!!!!!!!!

sois that 'lil hottie on the top of your friends your gf???
Old 10-12-2006, 12:04 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by Sara Lashea
yeah ya!!!!

boys!
hey, wats up?
Old 10-12-2006, 12:04 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

sorry... i went outside to smoke and was on the phone with foxgirl....
she still cant get on here!!!!!!!!

sois that 'lil hottie on the top of your friends your gf???
yea aaron couldn't either. he switched comps and now it works tell her to get on here NOW!
Old 10-12-2006, 12:09 AM

hey, wats up?
nothin just got homw from ridin and work!!! :YEAH
Old 10-12-2006, 12:10 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

so was it just your chain???
Old 10-12-2006, 12:11 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by amberatua
yea aaron couldn't either. he switched comps and now it works tell her to get on here NOW!
i told her to call her internet service provider.... she was just too chicken
Old 10-12-2006, 12:14 AM

so was it just your chain???

and a little bit in 2nd but lil john is gonna fix it for me!
Old 10-12-2006, 12:15 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

hell yeah
Old 10-12-2006, 12:19 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

i told her to call her internet service provider.... she was just too chicken
yea she should
Old 10-12-2006, 12:20 AM

where is everyone!!!!

and what the hell was up whit sl the past 2 days????
Old 10-12-2006, 12:20 AM
Administrators

RE-
FIlLZZ

TTTYyYmMEEE
Old 10-12-2006, 12:22 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by amberatua
yea she should
i told her!!! i said " im gonna go so i can go pw on sl... you need to call your internet provider and see wat's up" and she was like " no, there's nothin they can do tonight..." jesus they have 24hr support!!!!!!
Old 10-12-2006, 12:22 AM
Administrators

ShMOKE

TyYmEE
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2blunts.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	181752  

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy