WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 01:09 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Sara Lashea
look amber i have never said anything bad about you... never started drama with you never done anything to you.. im trying to get this ish outta this thread please dont contribute to the bs!!!
I'm not contributing to anything. If he wants to talk about it then he can. He hasn't said any names so what's the biggy? no drama until you and your FRIEND who I dont know from joe blow came in here starting stuff. You can take it elsewhere but you are only contributing to it. It's really high school b.s. I've seen it here before and have no intentions on going down to that level.
Old 10-10-2006, 01:09 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
I didn't get one either
I added u to myspace
Old 10-10-2006, 01:10 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

I used to smear vasoline over my face to keep it warm when I rode dirtbikes in that sort of stuff.

hAhahahAHAHaHaHah

I HaVnT HEaRd Of UsiNG VasOlINe FOr
THaT PuRpoSe
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I WiLl

hhHHHHeeEEEyyYYYY

eEEvvVeEErryYYoOnNeEEE

Old Duffer

iiiiiiIIiIIIIIssSSSSsSSSSssS

aAAAaAAAaaaAAAAAaaAA

WwwhhhooOOrrrRRRrReeeE

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Queen B 24/7

Brittany Morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
i did have good time.. and i WASNT talkin crap, go back and read it..

i think shes a great girl but she COULDNT be honest with me about how she realy felt when i asked her over and over...

and i still thank you for what you did brit.. i still think your cool as ****..
Sara was honest with you about her fears.... I was there most of the time remember! Just try and leave the personal life out of the forums, especially with Miss Alabama, who doens't know what happened. And I still love ya too Nathan, you know this, TEXAS! Mrrrrrrr mrrrrrrrrrr.

Not talkin crap Amber, just gettin my girl's back. You know how it goes, I see things being said about Sara, I will defend her. You do the same for your girls I am sure.

Sara Lashea will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by amberatua
just leave it alone so they will go on their merry way

sorry im here to stay!
i was never here for him i was here for myself.

kthnx

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

I WiLl

hhHHHHeeEEEyyYYYY

eEEvvVeEErryYYoOnNeEEE

Old Duffer

iiiiiiIIiIIIIIssSSSSsSSSSssS

aAAAaAAAaaaAAAAAaaAA

WwwhhhooOOrrrRRRrReeeE
Old 10-10-2006, 01:11 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

I added u to myspace
I noticed I'm going to start commenting later because I'm too lazy now and had about 15 requests in my inbox

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

I've been talking to you all night silly! they just got here while I was changing computers

I WaNTa NuTHER OnE
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brit-a-tit-tit
Sara was honest with you about her fears.... I was there most of the time remember! Just try and leave the personal life out of the forums, especially with Miss Alabama, who doens't know what happened. And I still love ya too Nathan, you know this, TEXAS! Mrrrrrrr mrrrrrrrrrr.

Not talkin crap Amber, just gettin my girl's back. You know how it goes, I see things being said about Sara, I will defend her. You do the same for your girls I am sure.
check yo myspace in a min... im takin this outta here
Old 10-10-2006, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by Brit-a-tit-tit

There is a difference between defending your friend and acting like a middle schooler talking **** about others. If you want to defend her then u need to start at the source and get it fixed. No one in this thread knows the situation between nathan and sara and nor do we really care honestly. We are here to have fun and there wasn't any drama until you busted in saying all kinds of stuff.
Old 10-10-2006, 01:12 AM
Registered Spammer

hAhahahAHAHaHaHah

I HaVnT HEaRd Of UsiNG VasOlINe FOr
THaT PuRpoSe
It works heaps good but has to be caked on. I got to a university day with a mate and we were both black from road grime except from where our goggles and helmets were.

Old 10-10-2006, 01:13 AM

I WaNTa NuTHER OnE
U BIG BABY
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

I dont care why anyones here or why they continue to come back....keep it peaceful or peace out. there's enough **** talking and drama on this site and that's why this is the one and only thread I post in nowadays....the one peaceful place on haterlife....lets not abandon it for the sake of trying to save face

I WaNTa NuTHER OnE
awww hun
no one can replace my wheelie
Old 10-10-2006, 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by FAhq
I dont care why anyones here or why they continue to come back....keep it peaceful or peace out. there's enough **** talking and drama on this site and that's why this is the one and only thread I post in nowadays....the one peaceful place on haterlife....lets not abandon it for the sake of trying to save face
+1
Old 10-10-2006, 01:14 AM

amen brotha
Old 10-10-2006, 01:15 AM

I noticed I'm going to start commenting later because I'm too lazy now and had about 15 requests in my inbox
haha it's fine hun. I would hate to make u put forth any effort aka pointing and clicking OH OH and the occasional typing
Old 10-10-2006, 01:15 AM
Registered Spammer

Old 10-10-2006, 01:16 AM
Queen B 24/7

Brittany Morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not contributing to anything. If he wants to talk about it then he can. He hasn't said any names so what's the biggy? no drama until you and your FRIEND who I dont know from joe blow came in here starting stuff. You can take it elsewhere but you are only contributing to it. It's really high school b.s. I've seen it here before and have no intentions on going down to that level.
"High school BS" is the same BS you'll find your whole life from most people. Get used to it, it's just not about homeroom crush's anymore, it's about meaningful relationships, but it's still all BS in the end. And just cuz I dont got 3,795 posts doesn't mean I'm some nobody from Joe Blow. I got blocks girl! And by responding to Sara in general, you are contributing to the "drama" (GASP), just so you know.

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy