WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 12:19 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
i love jello shots i will make 4 trays of those mini cupcakes i think its like 36 and just sit there with friends and eat them that **** hits you quick i love it and you cant taste the alcohol
you is my kinda girl!!! when you comin to texas? we can make them jello shots .. LOTS OF EM!
:YEAH
Old 10-10-2006, 12:19 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
whats the link??ill add you
www.myspace.com/lucaspetrie

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 12:20 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

hey cathi

im not gonna be able to make it to the 50 ride.. sorry.. i spent all my $$$ goin to see someone outta state tht i shouldnt have
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by amberatua
mmmm shots

SoME One SAY ShoTs..

Im IN...
:YEAH :YEAH

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Cathi
you is my kinda girl!!! when you comin to texas? we can make them jello shots .. LOTS OF EM!
who knows if your at stuntwars we can do it then
Old 10-10-2006, 12:21 AM

hey cathi

im not gonna be able to make it to the 50 ride.. sorry.. i spent all my $$$ goin to see someone outta state tht i shouldnt have

we got dissed for a girl?!?!? that sucks! hehehe

i wont be there either.. they scheduled the dang thing when I will be in NY
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
request sent
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Old Duffer

I AddEd Ya ALReaDY...

who knows if your at stuntwars we can do it then

u bring the cuppies and the jello .. i will bring the everclear and tequilla :YEAH lol
da fiddy bitches!!!

we got dissed for a girl?!?!? that sucks! hehehe

i wont be there either.. they scheduled the dang thing when I will be in NY
yeah.. and it was stupid
Old 10-10-2006, 12:22 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

hey chicky *waves*

how's the whorin goin? catchin up on dem der posts? hehe
how was your night?
haha I'm tryyyyying!
I need to go do homework in a little while sad story!
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

request sent

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
da fiddy bitches!!!

ive been tellin her to come to texas for like 2 weeks now!!!

yeah.. and it was stupid
awww .. sorry dude.. that sucks...
Old 10-10-2006, 12:23 AM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

yeah.. and it was stupid
NEVA AGAIN
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I AddEd Ya ALReaDY...
Yeah man.

I'll add another line in my top 8 for stuntlife ******

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

i love jello shots i will make 4 trays of those mini cupcakes i think its like 36 and just sit there with friends and eat them that **** hits you quick i love it and you cant taste the alcohol
oh yea those are yummy! My ex had a party and we made them with everclear wow that stuff hits u quick! and we did like every flavor of jello. Yummmy
da fiddy bitches!!!

awww .. sorry dude.. that sucks...
yeah well.. its a live and learn type situation... it wasnt a complete loss though... i made some friends outta it
Old 10-10-2006, 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by amberatua
haha I'm tryyyyying!
I need to go do homework in a little while sad story!

homework sucks! good luck though

pour you a nice chilled glass of wine ... draw you a nice hot bb bath ..

that will relax ya doing homework! :YEAH hehe
Old 10-10-2006, 12:24 AM
Administrators

u bring the cuppies and the jello .. i will bring the everclear and tequilla :YEAH lol

AND I WILL BRiNg ME FoR THe AfTEr PaRTY :YEAH

750 WiLl BRiNG SOME ChiCkeN ...

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy