WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 08:40 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
My bike was bright fushia and stood out like a ****.. but yet i was still hit. im not home so icant send a pic. but even pink it still gets hit or shall i say totaled.
thought you were goin to bed???

arent you gettin that tooth pulled tomorrow?
Old 10-08-2006, 08:41 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
I pulled it out fo the crate and it's like where's teh kickstart, where's the gearlever Went back and read the auction and it says actual product may differ from one pictured
thats shitty!!
Old 10-08-2006, 08:42 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
My bike was bright fushia and stood out like a ****.. but yet i was still hit. im not home so icant send a pic. but even pink it still gets hit or shall i say totaled.
Damn, I just remember everyone stared at us when ours were like that. I saw kanes bike and then painted mine white after that had a phonecall from my mate when kane got the cover of superstreetbike and he was going on about how kane stole his idea

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 08:46 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
thats shitty!!
Yeah. I was pissed off proper style I didn't even ride it for a week. It's not so bad though for how much it cost and the motor has lasted longer than I though.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 08:48 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

can you actualy wheelie it?
Old 10-08-2006, 08:53 PM
Registered Spammer

Yeah it needs a bit of speed but not much to get it up, maybe 10mph. The front brake is garbage though so no stoppies.

Old 10-08-2006, 08:54 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

that sux
Old 10-08-2006, 08:54 PM
Registered Spammer

I've been going on street missions lately but the tyre went flat the other day and wont pump up so I need a new one.

Old 10-08-2006, 08:55 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

ahhh just put some slime in it and air that ish up!
Old 10-08-2006, 08:55 PM
Registered Spammer

The kid next door looped his and broke it after watching me go up and down the street

Old 10-08-2006, 08:56 PM
Registered Spammer

ahhh just put some slime in it and air that ish up!
It's got a big tear around one side now after I thought I could still wheelie it

Old 10-08-2006, 09:00 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

The kid next door looped his and broke it after watching me go up and down the street
hahaha kids are funny.... there was this kid that always watched me and my friend out in the street,i guess we influenced him so much that he talked his dad into buyin him a bike and now we've got him rockin lil wheelies
Old 10-08-2006, 09:00 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

It's got a big tear around one side now after I thought I could still wheelie it
Old 10-08-2006, 09:07 PM
Registered Spammer

hahaha kids are funny.... there was this kid that always watched me and my friend out in the street,i guess we influenced him so much that he talked his dad into buyin him a bike and now we've got him rockin lil wheelies
That's heaps good. There are 7 of them in my street with 50s. It's crazy on the weekend. The police came around once and everyone did runners back to their houses and into the bush across the road

Old 10-08-2006, 09:09 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

hahaha... runnin from the cops on the 50 is good ****
Old 10-08-2006, 09:13 PM
Registered Spammer

Is your 50 a stock front end?

da fiddy bitches!!!

jesus... wheres all the ******??
da fiddy bitches!!!

Is your 50 a stock front end?
nope bbr
Old 10-08-2006, 09:15 PM
Registered Spammer

BBR have some sick stuff. I remember when they built a TTR230 or something. It cost twice as much as a normal bike though

Old 10-08-2006, 09:16 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

yeah its not cheap but its worth the $$$

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy