WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 01:03 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
Postin

Postin

Postin

Postin

THERe WILl Be NoNE OF THaT
IN HERE..
Old 10-06-2006, 01:03 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Im GLaD You LEaRNEd YuR LEsssOn...
hahaha... it was soo worth it you wouldnt believe it!!!:YEAH i had an awsome time!!!! hahaha i got drunk with sara's dad almost every night:YEAH
Old 10-06-2006, 01:04 AM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

FuR SHoULd Be HuR TuesDaY.:YEAH
FVCKIN SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

FuR SHoULd Be HuR TuesDaY.:YEAH
ddddduuuuudddddeeee!!!! fur is like so 3 years ago!!!

THERe WILl Be NoNE OF THaT
IN HERE..
I DONT KNOW WHAT UR TALKIN ABOUT
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
hahaha... it was soo worth it you wouldnt believe it!!!:YEAH i had an awsome time!!!! hahaha i got drunk with sara's dad almost every night:YEAH

AND NoT WITH SaRA????
Old 10-06-2006, 01:05 AM

HES BRINGIN IT BACK
Old 10-06-2006, 01:05 AM

Tsop Post Tsop Post
Old 10-06-2006, 01:06 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

AND NoT WITH SaRA????
hahaha... she had like one drink the whole time i was there... she had to drive home she got mad at me one night cuz i was fallin asleep with a beer in my hand on the way home
Administrators

THaTs WHY WhEelIE Is BRiNiNg It BaCK

+

No OnE HaS THaT ChIT On THERE BiKE.....
AND EVEryOne SaYs THaT..

So I HaVe TO DO IT...

At Me alL Ya WaNt...

I DO IT FoR thA HuMoR...

HOW MUCH DOES FUR COST
Old 10-06-2006, 01:07 AM

******!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-06-2006, 01:08 AM
Administrators

hahaha... she had like one drink the whole time i was there... she had to drive home she got mad at me one night cuz i was fallin asleep with a beer in my hand on the way home

:eek

I THoUGht SHE WaS A

You FaLL AslEeP WITH DriNk StiLL In HanD,
My BuDdY DOEs THaT ALL THe TiME aND HE ENDs Up
SpILLIN It On HiMselF EveRY TIMe...
Old 10-06-2006, 01:08 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

THaTs WHY WhEelIE Is BRiNiNg It BaCK

+

No OnE HaS THaT ChIT On THERE BiKE.....
AND EVEryOne SaYs THaT..

So I HaVe TO DO IT...

At Me alL Ya WaNt...

I DO IT FoR thA HuMoR...

im still gonna ride that hoe when you bring it to new mexico :YEAH
Old 10-06-2006, 01:09 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

:eek

I THoUGht SHE WaS A

You FaLL AslEeP WITH DriNk StiLL In HanD,
My BuDdY DOEs THaT ALL THe TiME aND HE ENDs Up
SpILLIN It On HiMselF EveRY TIMe...
i didnt spill it!!!! i drank it when we got to her house

then went inside and fell asleep... i didnt know she was ad at me till the next morning
Old 10-06-2006, 01:10 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
HOW MUCH DOES FUR COST

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQf...3aMEFSQ3aMESOI

I JuST MiGHt HaVE To Get LiKE
3 OR 4 SeTs OF PlasTIC's To ChanGe IT Up EvEry WeeKEnD..
Old 10-06-2006, 01:11 AM
Administrators

im still gonna ride that hoe when you bring it to new mexico :YEAH

You CaN RIDe THe COW AnYTIME...
Old 10-06-2006, 01:15 AM
Administrators

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll..._promot_widget

THiS Is WHUT I GoT....:YEAH
Old 10-06-2006, 01:17 AM

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQf...3aMEFSQ3aMESOI

I JuST MiGHt HaVE To Get LiKE
3 OR 4 SeTs OF PlasTIC's To ChanGe IT Up EvEry WeeKEnD..
HELLZ YEAH
Old 10-06-2006, 01:17 AM
Administrators

StiLL TRYIn TO DeCiDe IF I ShoUld
PoWdEr COaT thE FamE AnD SwiNg aRM
CoW PriNt

Or

PoWdEr CoaT THe FraME WhITe anD THe SwiNgaRM BlaCK

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy