WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 02:28 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
LOL, well it was something on "E" my girlfriend was watching it, and they did a report on Chipendales, and they were asking the ladies if they wanted to see the ****, and they all said "NO"
some women think it's ugly.... i dunno
Old 10-05-2006, 02:28 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

LOL, well it was something on "E" my girlfriend was watching it, and they did a report on Chipendales, and they were asking the ladies if they wanted to see the ****, and they all said "NO"

YoUR G/F WaS WaTCHin It

rRRRriiiIIggggGhhhHhttttT......
Old 10-05-2006, 02:29 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by trojanfan
some women think it's ugly.... i dunno

No WoMEN I HaVe EVEr MeT
Old 10-05-2006, 02:30 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
No WoMEN I HaVe EVEr MeT
Old 10-05-2006, 02:32 AM

night guys i need to get goin!
Old 10-05-2006, 02:33 AM
Administrators

WHAT YuR ShoCK'd????

Oh I MEMBEr ThaT WHaT You lOoKed
LiEK THa FiRsT NiGHt We MeT....

WoW THiS JaCk N CoKe Is ReaLLY GoOD ToNIGHt..
Old 10-05-2006, 02:34 AM
Administrators

L8R

NiGHt NiGHT..

UnTILl We CHaT AgaiN

Old 10-05-2006, 02:37 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

goodnight
Old 10-05-2006, 02:41 AM
Administrators

Re-

FfFILllZZZz

TTTyyymMmMeEE
Old 10-05-2006, 02:45 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

I'm off to bed as well...

Good night
Old 10-05-2006, 02:49 AM
Administrators

I'm off to bed as well...

Good night

L8R ManG..

Old 10-05-2006, 02:53 AM

Sara Lashea will become famous soon enough

people
Old 10-05-2006, 02:55 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Sara Lashea
people

WHUT Up SaRa...

I TakE IT You HaD A GOOD TiMe LaSt WeeK aND WeekEnd..
Old 10-05-2006, 03:03 AM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

sup ******

long time no see
Old 10-05-2006, 03:05 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by rUu
sup ******

long time no see

HoLY ChIT

LoOks WHUT THa CaT DraGgEd In!!!

WhUT UP FaCKR
Old 10-05-2006, 03:08 AM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

HoLY ChIT

LoOks WHUT THa CaT DraGgEd In!!!

WhUT UP FaCKR

nada

i've been slackin, huh
Old 10-05-2006, 03:10 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by rUu

nada

i've been slackin, huh

WHEere THa HElL Ya BEen....

I THoUGht I WaS GuNNA HaVta CalL911
Old 10-05-2006, 03:10 AM

Originally Posted by rUu

nada

i've been slackin, huh

hey hun nice to see your still alive!
Old 10-05-2006, 03:12 AM

WHUT Up SaRa...

I TakE IT You HaD A GOOD TiMe LaSt WeeK aND WeekEnd..

yea i did

did ya miss me
Old 10-05-2006, 03:12 AM
rUu

WHEere THa HElL Ya BEen....

I THoUGht I WaS GuNNA HaVta CalL911

yeh, this new schedule is f/ckin me up.

Originally Posted by Sara Lashea
hey hun nice to see your still alive!
i'm still dead on the inside

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy