WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 02:08 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Hey did you know that you can't post a comment on Your OWN image, unless you are your own friend???
lol

Fcukin Myspace
Old 10-05-2006, 02:09 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by trojanfan
as long as u clean up after

Oh YOu WIll KnoW I WaS THERe....:YEAH
Old 10-05-2006, 02:10 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
Hey did you know that you can't post a comment on Your OWN image, unless you are your own friend???
lol

Fcukin Myspace

Old 10-05-2006, 02:10 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
well peeps im out holla
later bro...

Don't get jealous of my Fro neither!
Old 10-05-2006, 02:11 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

lol

Fcukin Myspace
Old 10-05-2006, 02:13 AM
Administrators

and u have a comment:YEAH

+1

Old 10-05-2006, 02:15 AM
Administrators

later bro...

Don't get jealous of my Fro neither!

OH He HaD THaT HaiR Do LaSt WeEk...
Old 10-05-2006, 02:15 AM

thanks for the comments ya'll
Old 10-05-2006, 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
OH He HaD THaT HaiR Do LaSt WeEk...
yeah but mine is glorious!
Old 10-05-2006, 02:17 AM
Administrators

:GanGsTa

MoRE TO CoME
Old 10-05-2006, 02:17 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

yeeeeer welcome
Old 10-05-2006, 02:18 AM
Administrators

yeah but mine is glorious!

PImP PlaYa
Old 10-05-2006, 02:20 AM

i need a male stripper stat
Old 10-05-2006, 02:21 AM
Administrators

HuR

CoMEs

WhEelIE
Old 10-05-2006, 02:22 AM
Administrators

BuT I WaNT BReaKFaSt THIs TIMe...
Old 10-05-2006, 02:22 AM

I heard that most women don't like to actually SEE the ***** when they get the male dancer
Old 10-05-2006, 02:24 AM

I heard that most women don't like to actually SEE the ***** when they get the male dancer
I've never seen a male stripper for real BUT if I did I wouldn't mind a lil wayner peek here and there.
Old 10-05-2006, 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
BuT I WaNT BReaKFaSt THIs TIMe...
!!
Old 10-05-2006, 02:25 AM
Administrators

THEN THeY HaVe NEVa HaD WHEeliE StrIp FOR
THEM...
Old 10-05-2006, 02:27 AM

I've never seen a male stripper for real BUT if I did I wouldn't mind a lil wayner peek here and there.
LOL, well it was something on "E" my girlfriend was watching it, and they did a report on Chipendales, and they were asking the ladies if they wanted to see the ****, and they all said "NO"

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy