Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 11:00 PM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
Telemarketers are rude and make me sad
YEAH I HATE EM TOO
Old 10-02-2006, 11:02 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Telemarketers are rude and make me sad
that's why I dont have a house phone:YEAH
Old 10-02-2006, 11:03 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
YEAH I HATE EM TOO
All of the ones that call here are located in india so I can't understand them half the time

the one just now went

hello mr petrie?

no i'm his son

aright beep beep beep.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:05 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by trojanfan
that's why I dont have a house phone:YEAH
How do people call you?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:08 PM

All of the ones that call here are located in india so I can't understand them half the time

the one just now went

hello mr petrie?

no i'm his son

aright beep beep beep.
Old 10-02-2006, 11:09 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

How do people call you?
Cell phone
Old 10-02-2006, 11:10 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

damn i had one call me and i hung up and he called back. I was pissed bc my house phone is unlisted, he was rude and nasty well i told him to go kill himself and blah blah and i think he got the hint
Old 10-02-2006, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
damn i had one call me and i hung up and he called back. I was pissed bc my house phone is unlisted, he was rude and nasty well i told him to go kill himself and blah blah and i think he got the hint
NOPE ITS LIKE THEY ARE RETARDED
Old 10-02-2006, 11:12 PM
Registered Spammer

I just had another one. It's crazy here. I wonder if anyone actually buys their stuff

Old 10-02-2006, 11:14 PM
Registered Spammer

NOPE ITS LIKE THEY ARE RETARDED
There was one on the news here that kept calling someone back to abuse them

Old 10-02-2006, 11:15 PM

I just had another one. It's crazy here. I wonder if anyone actually buys their stuff
I did have a house phone and those were the only calls I got! everyone else called my call anyways
Old 10-02-2006, 11:15 PM

There was one on the news here that kept calling someone back to abuse them
ARE U SERIOUS
Old 10-02-2006, 11:16 PM
Registered Spammer

Cell phone

Old 10-02-2006, 11:17 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-02-2006, 11:19 PM
Registered Spammer

ARE U SERIOUS
He left voice mail when he couldn't contact them. It sounded so funny when they played the tape because of his accent. I keell you you dutty mutta****er

Old 10-02-2006, 11:19 PM
Registered Spammer

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I have your number?

Old 10-02-2006, 11:20 PM

He left voice mail when he couldn't contact them. It sounded so funny when they played the tape because of his accent. I keell you you dutty mutta****er
DAMN!!!!!!!!! THATS FVCKED UP
Old 10-02-2006, 11:21 PM
Registered Spammer

I did have a house phone and those were the only calls I got! everyone else called my call anyways
When I had dial up people would complain about not being able to call but now no one calls anyway

Old 10-02-2006, 11:21 PM

Can I have your number?
you'll fall in love w/my sexy voice so no I dont need another man lusting after me
Old 10-02-2006, 11:23 PM
Registered Spammer

you'll fall in love w/my sexy voice so no I dont need another man lusting after me
Damn

Do you have a forrest gump accent?

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy