WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 10:33 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
TIME TO GO TO THE DENTIST

yeah ik but i freakin hate the dentist , plus i gotta find one i like
Old 10-02-2006, 10:34 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

hi foxgirl

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

hello

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
yeah ik but i freakin hate the dentist , plus i gotta find one i like
HEY A DENTIST IS A DENTIST
Old 10-02-2006, 10:35 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a bit slow today

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:36 PM

HEY A DENTIST IS A DENTIST

no some are better then others and some just **** your mouth up more to get more money out of you. I only like 2 dentists bc they are awesome and do good work.
Old 10-02-2006, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
I'm a bit slow today
dont worry most of us here ride the short bus on a daily basis
Registered Spammer

I've been going to the same dentist my whole life

[quote=FoxGirl]no some are better then others and some just **** your mouth up more to get more money out of you. I only like 2 dentists bc they are awesome and do good work.[/quote TRUE TRUE
Old 10-02-2006, 10:38 PM

dont worry most of us here ride the short bus on a daily basis
NOT ME I LOST MY BUS PASS
Old 10-02-2006, 10:39 PM

I've been going to the same dentist my whole life
your lucky i have had bad expierence with dentists and my normal dentist i usually go to i dont think takes my new insurance which sucks
Old 10-02-2006, 10:39 PM

NOT ME I LOST MY BUS PASS

bwhahahaha well im sure someone can lend you theres
Old 10-02-2006, 10:41 PM

bwhahahaha well im sure someone can lend you theres
UR PROBABLY RIGHT
Old 10-02-2006, 10:42 PM
Registered Spammer

your lucky i have had bad expierence with dentists and my normal dentist i usually go to i dont think takes my new insurance which sucks
He's quite good. Removed my wisdom teeth and hardly any swelling from them. one had to be cut in to three pieces because it was under another tooth.

Felt so weird when the needle hit my jawbone.

Old 10-02-2006, 10:44 PM

He's quite good. Removed my wisdom teeth and hardly any swelling from them. one had to be cut in to three pieces because it was under another tooth.

i still have mine and there not goin anywhere til they bother me. If its not broken im not touchin it
Old 10-02-2006, 10:44 PM

YEAH I HAD ALL 4 OF MY WISDOM TEETH REMOVED I LOOKED LIKE A BIG *** CHIPMUNK
Old 10-02-2006, 10:45 PM

btw where are you exactly located? JW never saw you around
Old 10-02-2006, 10:46 PM
Registered Spammer

YEAH I HAD ALL 4 OF MY WISDOM TEETH REMOVED I LOOKED LIKE A BIG *** CHIPMUNK

Old 10-02-2006, 10:47 PM
Registered Spammer

mine took over two hours and the stuff wore off

needed a fair bit mroe after that

Old 10-02-2006, 10:47 PM
Registered Spammer

btw where are you exactly located? JW never saw you around
JW?

I'm from australia

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy