WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 10:41 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
Did he do it? I hope you had a camera

+1
Old 10-01-2006, 10:41 PM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
SoundS MeaN BuT I HaTE TalKin TO My MoM...
MEAN ***
Old 10-01-2006, 10:42 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Mine tells me about the same things over and over.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 10:42 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
AT FIRST HE TRIED TO USE THE BACK BRAKE THEN I SHOWED HIM HOW TO HOLD THE FRONT BRAKE

USe THa BaCk BReaK To Do BuRN OuT.
Old 10-01-2006, 10:43 PM
Administrators

MEAN ***

YuP I AM...
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

NiCe...
Don't think the neighbours liked it, it's kind of a classy area here

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

A mansier

I'm 5'10
I'm almost that tall!
Old 10-01-2006, 10:44 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

My mom is like my best friend
Old 10-01-2006, 10:45 PM
Registered Spammer

AT FIRST HE TRIED TO USE THE BACK BRAKE THEN I SHOWED HIM HOW TO HOLD THE FRONT BRAKE
We were all doing burnouts one night after pizza **** work and this guy goes my handbrake doesn't work so it wont do them

Old 10-01-2006, 10:45 PM
Administrators

Mine tells me about the same things over and over.

EXaCtLY

PhUK I HaTE THaT

BEiNG ReMINDed Of THe SaME THiNg LiKE 20 TiMEs In A
10min PhoNE CaLL..

Or THa SaME StORY I HeaRd THe DaY BeForE..
Old 10-01-2006, 10:46 PM

USe THa BaCk BReaK To Do BuRN OuT.
YEAH IT WAS HORRIBLE THIS IS THE CRAZY PART WHEN HE GOT IT SPINNIN HE TRIED TO SIT DOWN ON IT LIKE PUT ALL HIS WEIGHT ON IT AND IT GRABBED AND YA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT

We were all doing burnouts one night after pizza **** work and this guy goes my handbrake doesn't work so it wont do them
ARE U SERIOUS
Administrators

HoW Do Ya RiDe A BiKE WiTH No HanDBraKE???
Old 10-01-2006, 10:47 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by trojanfan
I'm almost that tall!

All my friends are 6'+ and one weighs like 110 pounds or something. Dude needs to eat some meat pies

Old 10-01-2006, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by trojanfan
I'm almost that tall!
HOW TALL ARE U
Old 10-01-2006, 10:49 PM
Administrators

YEAH IT WAS HORRIBLE THIS IS THE CRAZY PART WHEN HE GOT IT SPINNIN HE TRIED TO SIT DOWN ON IT LIKE PUT ALL HIS WEIGHT ON IT AND IT GRABBED AND YA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT

ShUT Up....

PHUK I WiSH THaT I Was TRUr To SeE THaT
Old 10-01-2006, 10:49 PM
Registered Spammer

EXaCtLY

PhUK I HaTE THaT

BEiNG ReMINDed Of THe SaME THiNg LiKE 20 TiMEs In A
10min PhoNE CaLL..

Or THa SaME StORY I HeaRd THe DaY BeForE..
I tell her she's told me before and she goes "oh... well anyways" and keeps going

Old 10-01-2006, 10:50 PM
Administrators

All my friends are 6'+ and one weighs like 110 pounds or something. Dude needs to eat some meat pies

YuP Im PReTtY MuCh A CaRnIVoR..

6'3 210lbs
Old 10-01-2006, 10:51 PM

ShUT Up....

PHUK I WiSH THaT I Was TRUr To SeE THaT
YEAH IT FVCKIN HILARIOUS I WAS LIKE IM DONE I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE
Old 10-01-2006, 10:51 PM
Registered Spammer

ARE U SERIOUS
Yeah man, we didn't know what to say. did he just say that

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy