WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 11:15 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by Cathi
You should be proud of me :YEAH

i smoked from age 13 till 21 ... then from age 25 till yesterday ...

<<<SmOKes 1 1/2 Packs A DaY....
SiNCe 88-Present....ANd TiLl I LaY DoWn FoR a DiRt NaP
Old 09-20-2006, 11:15 PM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

bwahahaha ...
i think i was barefooted .. but either way .. i am so sure it was a comical view ...
ahahahahaha i bet it was
Old 09-20-2006, 11:16 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by trojanfan
I received a call from my mom today to tell me that my uncle spent 4 hours in the emergency room last night.

A few years ago a family friend had given them a calf b/c the mother cow had died. They had to bottle feed it. Ever since the cow has become full grown it tries to butt my aunt with its head b/c it didn't realize how big it was. She would never go out in the pen with it alone b/c he was so aggressive. My uncle however never had a problem with him acting up.

Yesterday afternoon my aunt came home from work and realized the bull had gotten out of the pasture and was running in the yard. She starts to drive up and this huge bull begins to chase her tahoe around the yard. He would not let her out of the vehicle. I know this is a funny thing to invision but it's true. She calls my uncle who leaves work to come put the bull back in the pen. As he goes up to the bull, Curly *the bull* butts my uncle and throws him about 6 ft. in the air. My uncle had his pistol and had to shoot the bull in the head BUT it didn't even phase him. They finally got the bull off and ended up having to shoot him twice w/a shotgun to finally kill it. The bull had distroyed everything outside. The boat, the furniture on the porch, even ripped the airconditioner out of the window unit. They rushed my uncle to the hospital b/c he thought his ribs were broken and he recently had back surgery so they didn't have any clue what kind of damage was done.

I never thought there was really mad cow disease but this bull had lost his damn mind!
bulls are just naturally aggressive and nasty! No matter who the person they have too many harmones runnin around.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:16 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

ok ok .. no more picturing me being chased ...

i gotta get ready for bed... i figure in my endeavors to quit smoking, I should probably get some extra sleep

have fun whorin!

lata *waves*
Old 09-20-2006, 11:17 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by trojanfan
I was laughing at first too until I heard it all.

WhUT THey DOin WITH THa HEaD?????
Old 09-20-2006, 11:18 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

im down to about a 1/2 a pack a day, but hell everyone dies of something im just choosing one of my poisons
Administrators

i gotta get ready for bed... i figure in my endeavors to quit smoking, I should probably get some extra sleep

have fun whorin!

lata *waves*

....NIghT NiGHT...

Ill HaVe THa ShMoKEs Fer Ya..

lucky you ...
however, i am almost a pack a day and i feel like ****... plus with modeling, you have to get in shape too ... UGH! life is over as I know it!

nite ya'll!

have fun whorin!

lata *waves*
night
Old 09-20-2006, 11:19 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
im down to about a 1/2 a pack a day, but hell everyone dies of something im just choosing one of my poisons

Im SICK Of HEaRing PhuCKers (noN SmoKErs)aboUT Me SmOkIN

JusT MaKE ME WaNNA ShMoKE MoRE..

good for you! i would be happy with even 1/2 a pack a day ... but i cant sniff sniff ...

just think of me when you smoke yer next one lol

hey wheelie u can mount the head on ur bike
Old 09-20-2006, 11:21 PM

good for you! i would be happy with even 1/2 a pack a day ... but i cant sniff sniff ...

just think of me when you smoke yer next one lol
yeah i do need to quit and i have an abcess in my tooth right now and smokin is really bad for it. hell its already as bad as its goin to get
Old 09-20-2006, 11:22 PM

Im SICK Of HEaRing PhuCKers (noN SmoKErs)aboUT Me SmOkIN

JusT MaKE ME WaNNA ShMoKE MoRE..

+1000000000 hell i know i have to quit but the more you push me the more i dont want to quit. I need to be ready to quit

yeah i do need to quit and i have an abcess in my tooth right now and smokin is really bad for it. hell its already as bad as its goin to get
i had one i cut it open

OUCH!!!! yikes girl .. you having it removed?
i need to quit .. i just dont want to ... but i know i need to ... so i am going to give it a shot .. i mean .. i quit for about 5 years .. so it shouldnt be too bad right?
Old 09-20-2006, 11:23 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

They buried the whole cow
Old 09-20-2006, 11:25 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
hey wheelie u can mount the head on ur bike

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

HaNG On ILL ShoW yA THa TaT On My BaCK...

NEedlEss To saY...I LiKE BUllS,CowS
Old 09-20-2006, 11:25 PM

OUCH!!!! yikes girl .. you having it removed?
i need to quit .. i just dont want to ... but i know i need to ... so i am going to give it a shot .. i mean .. i quit for about 5 years .. so it shouldnt be too bad right?
there either goin to remove or root canal. oh well the tooth is already jacked.

I think its different for everyone when they quit. I smoke bc of stress and anxiety. so its hard right now for me. Damn the bf took my pack one night and i flipped out and almost had a panic attack. FYI DONT TOUCH MY PACK
Old 09-20-2006, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
i had one i cut it open

no u cant see mine its in the tooth/root so it cant be opened

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy