^^^Say Somthin about the person above ^^^

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 05:19 AM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough
Re: ^^^Say Somthin about the person above ^^^

Get In Da Choppaa!!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2007, 05:19 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

what year is your 636 ?
Old 06-19-2007, 05:21 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ive been rocking this one for two years and it is still holding up

-OMR- BUILT AND ABUSED...LOL

Old 06-19-2007, 05:23 AM
also known as OMR

it's kinda like a fi but it's connected to the bike at the bottom so it doesn't flex and brake your stator cover like the fi
Old 06-19-2007, 05:24 AM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough

Its a 2010
Concept model.
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHa!!
Jk
Its an 04
Old 06-19-2007, 05:27 AM
This.. is my boomstick!!

Originally Posted by old man roger
it's kinda like a fi but it's connected to the bike at the bottom so it doesn't flex and brake your stator cover like the fi
That picture has been posted more than Britney spears' growler! Lmfao
Looks like a Powers race rail??
Old 06-19-2007, 05:32 AM
This.. is my boomstick!!

I'm gonna post this pic up on my MySpace and say its me. .. ROFL
Default that ****. Hahahaha jk
You just put your foot on that piece in the trunk? [With the two holes in it]??
I might try to make a small bar across it. Cus my bar is too short to put my foot in.
Old 06-19-2007, 05:36 AM
also known as OMR

it is connected to the bottom motor mount on one sid and there is a plate bolted behind the kick stand on the other side and both sides hav a brace that goes to the swing arm bolt..

the sliders are held in by rubber expanding plugs so it take alot of the impact ssssshhhhh trade secret....lol

$250 shipped if you want one ,the only thing is i only have some slightly used frame sliders no new ones
Old 06-19-2007, 05:48 AM
also known as OMR

heres a little bit of it so you can see how it mounts ..it's way stronger then an fi or a race rail

the bottom bar goes to the motor mount
Old 06-19-2007, 07:02 AM
This.. is my boomstick!!

heres a little bit of it so you can see how it mounts ..it's way stronger then an fi or a race rail

the bottom bar goes to the motor mount
How strong IS it?
Have you ever dropped hard on it? What kind of warranty does it come with? Lol
OMR lifetime replacement huh? Hahaha
Old 06-19-2007, 12:22 PM
also known as OMR

how strong is it you ask[10 second clips]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF3YAthWwYU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhRba3hk5Wo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wT105oWDw0

ten tries later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYAVdND-0cQ
Old 06-19-2007, 03:27 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

IM WATCHING YOU

U like that huh
Old 06-19-2007, 03:53 PM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^^ but omr is and like super hero, and never crashes is why it holds up
j/k
Old 06-19-2007, 05:26 PM
also known as OMR

oh i crash
Old 06-19-2007, 05:39 PM

FRO69 is a decent person

O I crash alot! Im crashing rite now! yea I said it! Rite Now
Old 06-19-2007, 05:50 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

roger you should make a myspace and put all your videos up there
Old 06-19-2007, 06:46 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

You can claim to be the oldest stunter out there.
Old 06-19-2007, 07:05 PM

You'll get tons of biker ****** lol
Old 06-19-2007, 07:11 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

are yall still tryin to catch up to me?? haha
Old 06-19-2007, 07:19 PM

nah why lol

Quick Reply: ^^^Say Somthin about the person above ^^^