^^^Say Somthin about the person above ^^^

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 08:55 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: ^^^Say Somthin about the person above ^^^

Originally Posted by DBoy
^^^^ should stop lying to her self yeah u do jk
^^BWHAHAHA thinks im lyin pffffttttt....

<---is very bored. sick of dumba$s's messaging her on aim...why cant anyone be normal....

^^also itchs like a ****, i burnt myself tanning
Old 11-17-2006, 08:56 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

that sucks maybe you should leave the computer and go out and get drunk
Old 11-17-2006, 09:01 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

^^i would love too, but got to work at 7 am....lol im gettin too old to pull all nighters..those kill me...plus buyin the bike and **** for christmas is killin me....
Old 11-17-2006, 09:02 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
was kidding
did you edit that post
Old 11-17-2006, 09:06 PM

^^i dont remember lol

<--bwhahahaha percs are fcukin me up!!
Old 11-17-2006, 09:07 PM

^^cant figure out how ppl get her aim addy....wtf i got a stalker kid that changes his name everytime i block him...
Old 11-17-2006, 09:08 PM

bwahahahah same with me but on the phone this girls text's me from like diff numbers
Old 11-17-2006, 09:08 PM

damn biker ****** they wont leave me alone
Old 11-17-2006, 09:10 PM

^^^^^^is correct
Old 11-17-2006, 09:10 PM

^^haha you know you love the bw's.....i really dont give out the celly...but damn why cant anyone normal every get my addy not some creepy ****...
Old 11-17-2006, 09:11 PM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

^^^knows im kind of normal
Old 11-17-2006, 09:12 PM

750 Aint Normal
Old 11-17-2006, 09:13 PM

^^thats not a stalker IM me.....
Old 11-17-2006, 09:13 PM

I DONT im them they im me
Old 11-17-2006, 09:17 PM

^^yeah thats what happens with me....thats another reason i dont give out the cell bc i dont want calls all the time...lol i do get the normal drunk calls from some but its ok....i just hate when a guy ims me and talks all this **** about stuff and then shows me a pic of his unit thats just wrong....
Old 11-17-2006, 09:19 PM

Ignorant fvcks
Old 11-17-2006, 09:19 PM

Imma go eat be back lata
Old 11-17-2006, 10:26 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
^^^^ should know i owe cathi a beer too!!!

how many people owe you a beer cathi?

muahahahahaha... ALOT!! Except for Old Man Roger .. I owe him a beer now LOL i lost a bet so far

and honestly, i dont even really like beer ... beer is a man's milk besides his womans ******* ... i like the foofoo drinks :YEAH
Old 11-18-2006, 12:22 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

^^^^ should know ill buy her whatever she wants when i see her!, and should be online more!!!!
Old 11-26-2006, 07:08 PM
*Sportbike Princess*

~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light

^^^ last one to post^^

Quick Reply: ^^^Say Somthin about the person above ^^^