Bullshit News

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2004, 06:42 PM

spike_x4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bullshit News

Originally Posted by RSBN
Is any of this right? NO! But you don't change things by sitting back and bitching. You need to get out and start fighting the laws that inhibit your freedoms. If you are a registered voter, find out how you go about getting a referrendum on the ballot, talk with people that share your views and word it so it will stand up in court. In short get it on the ballot and talk with anyone and everyone about why they should vote for it. Then let the people decide. The system can work for you, if you know how to make it work.

That being said... At RSBN.net we are looking at broadcasting motorcycle stunting. If intend on showing it in a positive light. If any of you want to help with ideas, video and/or just want to support this, PM me.
Very well put. Here you go guys, this guy is giving you a foot in the door to do some good and try to get some decent publicity, take advantage.
Old 11-29-2004, 01:39 AM

sssnot is an unknown quantity at this point

wahhh wahh wahhh
Old 11-30-2004, 10:59 PM

Spencer75south is an unknown quantity at this point

best way to put this... other have also said this in the prev. pages...

blue lights = GO!!!!!!!!
**** THE POLICE

..have a good day
Old 12-01-2004, 01:55 PM

spike_x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Michael Moore would *** us over so hard you wouldn't even know your *** from your left hand. that guy is a total piece of ****.
Old 12-01-2004, 02:35 PM

2FastForYa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by poppawheelie
I think it's awesome....
any pub is good pub right? I mean who cares, stunting woud never be in the public eye if it weren't for people bashing it. Be happy someone's paying attention.
Just gangstaz anyway, why hide from it....
hey bro this ain't awesome cuz when me and the guys go out and we pass a cop the cop will follow us and try to catch us doing sumthing wrong 2 weeks ago we all got a ticket for ridin next to a car that was gunna film us doing stunts so he gave us a ticket for reckless endangerment so we are gonna take this to court b/c they can not prove what we where doing cuz we did nuthing before they pulled us over so no this is not awesome b/c there making us all out to be bad people for doing what we love to do. why be happy that people are paying attention thats just gunna make it harder to stunt on the streets. i don't want people paying attention to me when i stunt im not in this to be famous and make alot of money i do this b/c its sumthing that i enjoying doing and with this kind of pub its just gunna make it harder for all the stunters to do what the like to do. thats just my why this ain't awesome