Pics and story of my wreck!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2004, 09:29 PM

danzx-9r is an unknown quantity at this point
Pics and story of my wreck!!!

I was doing a wheelie back in late July and I clutched it up in 2nd and after about 50 ft. my clutch grabbed which made me scrape and threw my my body off the bike like a superman trick and then my hands let go.. I went face first and did a endo on my face for about 10-15ft. from what I was told and my shoulders were bouncing back and forth.. Then my knees came down and I went into a barrel roll for they said 100ft or more.. I blacked out before I even was off the bike.. I didn't know I wrecked till about 2ft before my face hit the concrete and my eyes opened up and I knew I was eating $hit... It sucked real bad I got 16 stitches in my face and road rash on about 80% of my face and 70% on my arms, both knees were trashed as well. the white stuff on my face is burn cream so it's hard to see the road rash. I had a shirt, shorts and gloves on.. Yeah I already know I should've wore a lid which I normally do when fuken around but I was going for a 10 min cruise then I seen my cousin who asked to wheelie cause he never seen me do it yet.. So I did and I ate it hard... The other riders thought I broke my neck when they seen it and the doctor said I could've broke my neck possibly if I had a helmet, "he told me that I was shocked lol" from the back of the helmet against my spinal bone or whatever.. I just know I was lucky and I will always check to see if my clutch is good before stuntin again.. BEWARE... I didn't know my clutch was ****ed up... my friend who rode it 2 days ealier said it almost happen to him when he was wheeling it but didn't tell me till after I wrecked... Well let the flames come from me not wearing a lid I know I ****ed up no need to say it 1000 times.. I learned from this trust me, I couldn't sleep for 2 weeks and it hurt like a bitchh and now i can't get my **** fixed till spring..
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1 wreck.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	107839   Click image for larger version

Name:	wreck2.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	107841   Click image for larger version

Name:	3 wreck.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	107842   Click image for larger version

Name:	4wreck.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	107843  
Old 11-08-2004, 09:42 PM

GSE_Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Pics and story of my wreck!!!

Glad your still with us.

For the number of times a helmet can actually hurt you more than help you, I think I'll take my chances and keep wearing my gear. Sounds like your doctor is just looking for repeat business.

Quick story, guy I ride with, rocks slow **** nonstop, nohanded, the works. He sometimes doesn't wear his lid. A few weeks ago while vertical the bike came to a sudden stop when he went to put his hand back on the clipon and brushed the kill switch, killing the motor. His helmet hit his Scotts dampener right where his chin should be and took a nice little chip out of the helmet.
I can't imagine what it would have done to his chin, teeth, jaw, etc.

Get better.
Old 11-08-2004, 09:48 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

a HELMET will do wonders for ya....looks painful man
Old 11-08-2004, 09:49 PM

onsighter514d is an unknown quantity at this point

your a lucky mother f*****!! glad to see your alright.
Old 11-08-2004, 09:53 PM

thanks for the replys.. Yeah i don't care what the Dr. said I plan on wearing a lid.. A local kid from the honda shop does all the circles and slow **** and had a ebdo go bad without a lid.. Face first and the back axle slammed him in the chin and the 12 bar went in his back.. He was ****ed up bad u name it he got it... Ribs, chin, teeth, deep cuts everything he was hurting.. I feel alot better now After 3 weeks I felt twice as good...
Old 11-08-2004, 11:15 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

sickboy can only hope to improve

glad your still with us.. helmets are good
Old 11-09-2004, 09:48 AM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point

i only dont wear a lid when im givin girls rides otherwise i pretty much wear it every time i ride, and never **** around if i dont.

Im afraid of endo's for that story right there.... just dont like the idea of a bike commin after my *** when it weights like 3 times me.
Old 11-09-2004, 11:11 AM
Regular StuntLifer

RoadStainR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

When my roommate looped my gixxer, the first thing to hit was his head. He flipped backwards when the tail hit cause he freaked and let go. His head smacked onto the pavement with so much force it flipped him forward and sent him rolling like a ragdoll. He tried to stand up and stumbled for two steps and fell right back over. If he hadn't had a lid on, his head would have been soup. Glad you're ok and learned your lesson man.
Old 11-09-2004, 01:40 PM

Kaotic is an unknown quantity at this point

was that nick who did that Anthony? on the F4I
Old 11-09-2004, 01:58 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by danzx-9r
I was doing a wheelie back in late July and I clutched it up in 2nd and after about 50 ft. my clutch grabbed which made me scrape and threw my my body off the bike like a superman trick and then my hands let go..
glad you are ok but i think you just clutched it too hard. if the clutch engaged and brought the front end up then it didn't slip, but if the clutch was slipping it wouldn't have brought the front up.....then you go to say you didn't even know you were crashing, well then how did you know that hte clutch hooked up twice? and now it's ok? not saying you are a liar but this story doesn't really add up. chalk it up as a mistake on your part, can't always blame the bike.

and that dr. doesn't know what he's talking about, i've never heard any radiologist (who would know more than an MD about bones) say that a helmet bending backwards would break your spine. if it was going to break it would be because of excess flexing, the helmet would actually stop your head from bending further back. always wear a helmet.
Old 11-09-2004, 02:13 PM

GSE_Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaotic
was that nick who did that Anthony? on the F4I
Sho' nuff!
Old 11-09-2004, 04:56 PM

verticalfrank is a decent person

Originally Posted by RoadStainR6
When my roommate looped my gixxer, the first thing to hit was his head. He flipped backwards when the tail hit cause he freaked and let go. His head smacked onto the pavement with so much force it flipped him forward and sent him rolling like a ragdoll. He tried to stand up and stumbled for two steps and fell right back over. If he hadn't had a lid on, his head would have been soup. Glad you're ok and learned your lesson man.

that happened to a guy up here.....head hit the ground...no helmet...dead.
Old 11-09-2004, 06:10 PM

TwoEleven is a decent person

Glad your OK. Looping is never fun. I looped the **** out of my zx-6r. I landed on my feet 1st then straight to my face. I slid for awhile. My jacket protected my chest and stomach, my gloves protected my hands and helmet protected my face. I got a hole in my pants at the knee and scuffed my shoes at the toe. I'll rather buy new gear than to look like Freddy Kruger for 6 months. Always wear your gear!
Old 11-09-2004, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by binder929rr
glad you are ok but i think you just clutched it too hard. if the clutch engaged and brought the front end up then it didn't slip, but if the clutch was slipping it wouldn't have brought the front up.....then you go to say you didn't even know you were crashing, well then how did you know that hte clutch hooked up twice? and now it's ok? not saying you are a liar but this story doesn't really add up. chalk it up as a mistake on your part, can't always blame the bike.

and that dr. doesn't know what he's talking about, i've never heard any radiologist (who would know more than an MD about bones) say that a helmet bending backwards would break your spine. if it was going to break it would be because of excess flexing, the helmet would actually stop your head from bending further back. always wear a helmet.

As far as the clutch situation goes I clutched it up in second after going for about 30-50ft from what the other riders said is the bike just kicked back hard and they never heard the throttle get any louder... My friend rode it 2 days earlier which has rode 4-ever said he went to wheelie it and it wouldn't come up at first and then when he did get it to come up he went for a little and it just kicked back without any throttle increase and being steady on balance... He said the clutch was slipping, and after he heard I wrecked and how he said my clutch was probably the problem.. He said he didn't know what happen when it grabbed and kicked back but he was smooth with everything... That's why I said the clutch slipped and I went down... If it happen a different way OHHH WELL I don't really care I just know I will always wear a lid from now on while stunting and if I have no lid on than people can want all they want... I'm not trying to say I'm the best rider and my skillz is what took me down **** I have no honest clue cause I blacked out before I knew I wrecked..

The story behind all of this is wear a lid atleast while stunting!!!!!

Thanks for the replys
Old 11-09-2004, 06:44 PM

50ccoutlaw is an unknown quantity at this point

This is what happend...you brought it up, clutch sliped, clutch re-engaged while it was up and caused u to loop....ur really lucky that ur alive man stay safe!
Old 11-09-2004, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by 50ccoutlaw
This is what happend...you brought it up, clutch sliped, clutch re-engaged while it was up and caused u to loop....ur really lucky that ur alive man stay safe!

thanks for understanding what I was tryin to say..