Finally!

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2004, 06:48 PM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Finally!

First off my clutch is pretty damn wore out, its gettin a new one next season. Now onto all the excitement.

I finally brought up 2nd gear to BP alittle bit ago :YEAH and the bike was only at like 7,000 RPM's when i got there i was so pumped that i had so much R's to play with as apposed to 1st gear where im at like 10 grand when i lock in BP. It was great, did it staggered at about 40 MPH and came up and i noticed in my shadow it KEPT comming up (usually doesnt) so i just kept the throttle pinned and waited for that floating feeling and BAM in BP, got pretty damn wobbely for alittle bit, but my tire is squared off pretty good and has only like 20 psi in it. I rode it out pretty decent, man the throttle response is so much different then in 1st where its all twitchy its crazy.

Of course i tried to do another one right afterward and got nothing but really bad clutch slippage like usual cant wait for next season, ***** goin down hehe (litterally most likely *knocks on wood*)
Old 11-08-2004, 06:53 PM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Finally!

throttle is smoother, and not twitchy at all in 2nd, but there is something I would describe as "delayed throttle effect" when you play with BP, if you know what I mean, and there much less engine braking...be safe, cover that biatch under the right foot...
Old 11-08-2004, 07:01 PM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Finally!

yeah i do cover break but i dont think "use it" although today i went to a spot i found a few days ago and was workin on feathering the break while doing 1st gear standups to see how much preasure does what. panic and your ***** hurt alot.... i think it hurts more to bang your ***** off the tank then to get kicked, but i guess i havnt been kicked in the family jewls in years