holy shit.. i'm lucky to be walking right now.

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2003, 06:45 PM

adamgeek is an unknown quantity at this point
holy ****.. i'm lucky to be walking right now.

i don't post here a whole lot, mostly i like to lurk.. but i figured you guys might be the best to understand where i'm coming from, as other boards would probably just throw out the "squid" type comments.

so i'm on my way to an R1 forum meet in bellevue. i'm on 24th, which is a kind-of secondary road... sorta busy but it's noon and not many cars out. i'm first at a redlight, and when it turns green there's at least 1/4mile of clear road in front of me before the next light.

i pickup a small sitdown wheelie, nothing major. there's a late 90's mustang about 400 feet up ahead waiting to turn across my lane into a parking lot... plenty of time for it to turn before i get there. the car doesn't turn so i think, oh, okay, it's waiting for me. Then when i'm about 100 feet away, doing maybe 50 (on a 40mph road) in my little wheelie, it starts to turn.. and at this point there's still probably time for her to make it.. so i go to steer kinda to my left, in case half of her car is out in the road still, and i drop the wheelie down..

and then it happens.

she STOPS in the middle of the road TOTALLY blocking me. i do my best to panic stop without dumping the bike.. and i swear to you, this is the first time i can recall actually doing an unintentional stoppie.. my rear was in the air for at least 30 feet or so, and i managed to get stopped less than a foot from her door... a foot away from T-boning this bitch who STOPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD.

She then drives into the parking lot, and i follow her, trying to decide what the **** just happened, and what i'm going to do.

She gets out, and immediately yells some cuss words, followed by "i ride too!" and holds her hands up to show me she's wearing JT motorcross style gloves to drive with... as if that's some sort of justification for trying to make me wreck. I ask her what the **** was she doing.. was that intentional??

"I'm teaching you a lesson."

I try to stay calm and explain to her that she came within a tenth of a second reaction time on my part of.. 1: me probably destroying her car, 2: me going headlong INTO THE CAR or OVER IT.. not sure which would be worse.

"yea well you need to learn, what have you been riding a month now.. i've been riding 20 years blah blah blah."

******* unbelievable. I fully owned up to her that my wheelieing on a public road of any kind is a less than brilliant choice, and that i assume a certain amount of risk when i do so.. one of those risks, however, SHOULDNT be a car stopping in the middle of the road to intentionally make me wreck, let alone a car driven by someone who rides (who i would expect to be the last person to want to hurt another rider).

This lady epitomizes the people who say **** like "i'm glad he crashed" and whatever when stuntriders wreck. Yea, stunting isn't a good idea, but isn't that my choice?? If i want to stunt in an open road with no cars in front of me.. ****. Yea, as soon as i saw her lined up to turn, i should've stopped instead of assuming what she would do.. so maybe she did teach me that, but ****.. at what price, i VERY NEARLY just got laid out.. and does she think that i wouldn't be able to sue the hell out of her.. i mean, i don't care how fast someone is going, if you intentionally harm them you're at least somewhat liable. man.

Old 02-01-2003, 07:06 PM

oh, i'll see her again, i'm sure. and when it's a more level playing field (i.e. lack of 20 witnesses who just saw me do a wheelie.. she and i will hash this out a little bit further).
Old 02-01-2003, 07:31 PM

GixxerRydin2K2 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm one to never hit a female for any reason what so ever, but I probably would have punched her in the face, what a bitch
Old 02-01-2003, 09:18 PM

Chris SSB is an unknown quantity at this point
I say she needs her tires cut just to "teach her a lesson".
Old 02-02-2003, 12:40 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough
How did she look?
Old 02-02-2003, 12:53 AM

she looked 50, and white trash. i mean, really, who drives a mustang around with motorcross gloves on?!

i think she probably saw me wheelie and thought "perfect oppurtunity to let him hit me and cash in"

i mean, if i HAD t-boned her, i can guarantee the cops would blame it on me, no matter what.
Old 02-02-2003, 01:21 AM

Rocket_Man is an unknown quantity at this point
glad you didnt wreck. what she did was wrong. but now you know that you can NEVER trust a car to do what you think its going to do. Thank god you were even able to post this thread.
Old 02-02-2003, 02:31 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Zerocool95 is an unknown quantity at this point
Crazy *** bitch!!! There's no way I'd let that go. Yeah, the next time she'll just see any rocket rider and pull that ****, except they won't be as lucky in their stop. :fugoff
Old 02-02-2003, 02:45 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Dude **** that bitch, I have had somebody do that to me before, they pull out in front of you and then when they realize your there they ******* freez up and hit the brakes, there are some stupid ******* people in this world and it's just getting worse, that's about reason #100800977908090 that I dont ride on the street anymore, I have no patience for stupidity and would have knocked the bitch out cold.
Old 02-02-2003, 07:46 AM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
I am with the rest of the poeple on this one....something would have got broken...either her face or the car!

Good story though! It would be sweet as hell if somebody happened to capture that on film...seems like something you would see in a movie .
Old 02-02-2003, 12:24 PM

yambike is an unknown quantity at this point
That woman is crazy but a large percentage of drivers do stupid **** like that all the time. I have people pull out in front of me all the time when I'm driving a VAN! If people can't see a van comming what chance do you have of being seen on a bike!!! I've just come to expect and anticipate the cars on the road to do stupid things. If I see someone in a driveway or cross road waiting to pull out I always slow to a speed that I'll be able to avoid them if they do pull out. I got bitten pretty bad (having to have my lip re-attached) by someone pulling out in front of me. That definitly stayed with me I guess. And I was driving a car that time.
I don't ride alone much anymore either. I just got sick of almost being killed everytime I go for I ride. You can turn it up a little more when you're in a pack because people are more likely to see and hear you comming. But if I do go out bv myself I keep it down untill I get to a stretch of road where there are no driveways or cross roads. Then all you have to worry about is the deer!!!
Old 02-02-2003, 12:25 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Shes marked now. You gotta do what ever it takes to teach that **** a lesson.
Old 02-02-2003, 04:44 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by #1 stunna
that's about reason #100800977908090 that I dont ride on the street anymore, I have no patience for stupidity and would have knocked the bitch out cold.
ditto

similar situations have happened to me but I've never got the oppritunity to talk about the situation w/ the culprits. I ask them to pull over all the time with no results. So i usually just leave them a nice footprint on there door.:helmet
Old 02-02-2003, 04:49 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
doors, rearview mirrors whatever I can reach, sometimes just carry a big rock in you pocket.
Old 02-02-2003, 07:29 PM
Liv fr PEACE prpre fr WAR

D-UNIT dem xpt is an unknown quantity at this point
**** that bitch ....something like that happened to 2 of my friends....they were goin down the road not even bein stupid and they came up to a slow moving car and went to pass it......so the dumb bitch swerves into the other lane so they cant pass her......lol well that was a mistake on her part...she caught a red light and they pulled up to either side...well the one kid had some choice words for her but the other had a little bit more of a temper and proceeded to kick her door in with his foot while at the light....lol guess that ****** hoe learned her lesson
Old 02-02-2003, 07:31 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point
PROBABLY A DIE HARD HARLEY BITCH!!! SHE WOULD PROBABLY HAVE WIPED OUT AND BLAMED IT ALL ON YOU HAD IT BEEN REVERSED!!!
Old 02-02-2003, 07:45 PM

jay_9se7en3 is an unknown quantity at this point
doors, rearview mirrors whatever I can reach, sometimes just carry a big rock in you pocket.
been there done that....

way back when i had my F2, before i even stunted i accidentally somewhat cut off this guy in a taurus, i had my girlfriend at the time on the back. I put my hand up and waved in an "i'm sorry" manner. NExt thingi know he passes me on the right and swerves as if to run into us. I was on the front brake hard to not hit him. I don't know what happened, but i blew up. I think it was the fact that i had someone on the back that it especially pissed me off.

I pulled up next to him at a red light and went nuts. I ripped his sideview off and threw it at his window, didn't break though. He went to open the door and i kicked it shut. I put the kickstand down and started going to town on his door with my foot. The guy just kinda put his hands on his head and disbelief. Meanwhile my girlfriend is getting off the bike and screaming for me to stop. I finally stopped, got on the bike, and rode away, never heard anything about it again.

What pisses me off is people do that **** to guys on bikes without even thinking of what could happen. There are no airbags or seatbelts or 4000 lbs. of metal cage surounding you. They just don't get it.
Old 02-02-2003, 08:21 PM

ROB954 is an unknown quantity at this point
**** that bitch

same **** here i was riding down the highway in a stant up wheelie when a mini van jumped in my lane to teach me a lesson

what, teach a lesson about death!
Old 02-03-2003, 12:02 AM
**** BULLSHITTERS

Merk is an unknown quantity at this point
i always got rocks or a **** load of quarters or some **** but that is just ridiculous, ive seriously contemplated carryin my gun with me when i ride but i have a feelin my warnin shot would be in the ****** cheek......anyway ride safe and ridin with people lowers the chance of dumb **** like that happenin

Quick Reply: holy shit.. i'm lucky to be walking right now.