holy shit.. i'm lucky to be walking right now.

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2003, 12:16 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by DSOG Thomas
How did she look?
I thought I was the only one thinking that
Old 02-03-2003, 12:34 AM

fzr-6 is an unknown quantity at this point
thats horrible. I usually avoid confrontation, but in that situation I think I would have to do something. too bad you couldnt get that on tape, because people like that shouldnt be on the road. Not sure what you could do about it, but I'd still try something.

Anyways, glad to hear your not hurt and all in one piece.
Old 02-03-2003, 01:05 AM

KrazyKris750 is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree...but the thing is that sometimes you can get cut off by a bad driver or someone who didn't see you . But the fact that the ****** bitch told you that she did it intentionally to teach you a lesson . She deserved a lesson herself...I would of opened a whole ****** barrel of woop-***
Glad your ok though
Old 02-03-2003, 06:34 AM

"CK" is an unknown quantity at this point
well atleast i know what to do from now on if that happens to me... break off the mirrors, throw rocks and quarters, slash tires, punch in face, knock them out, follow them home in my truck and then crash into them! :D
Old 02-03-2003, 07:55 AM

RecklessOpSteve is an unknown quantity at this point
Ya gotta watch these idiots. Most of these people are too stupid to realise that what they are doing can kill you, or even themselves.

My brother had a situation last summer where some punk in a "Fast & Furious" car threw a bag of fast food trash at him while going down the expressway.

Thee guy riding with my bro just sorta extended a foot, throttled to about 80 and removed the passenger side mirror. The kid got off the expressway, stopped at a light and realised what two pair of well placed Sha-Shas can do to two different car doors.

I bet he never throughs trash at a stunter again!

They're fools! Keep your eyes open, stunters are some kinda trophy for idiots!
Old 02-03-2003, 10:04 AM

jbad is an unknown quantity at this point
glad your alive man

thats why I dont ride the roads no more, that and Im like Darius.. NO PATIENECE for BITCHES and dumb *** drivers........ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I used to carry a fat *** rock just for car windows for ppl like that..

RETALIATION IS A MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont let that white trash, trailer trash Jerry Springer Hoe think she won...

In conclusion... "If you stunt.. do it on a deserted road or secured spot... its safest that way... I love stuntin', but I have SEEN with my own eyes, one too many with the same story as you... only they didnt get to post another thread."

You all be safe... I want to meet everyone again in March!!!
Old 02-03-2003, 11:36 AM

OldSkoolMC is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by adamgeek
i mean, if i HAD t-boned her, i can guarantee the cops would blame it on me, no matter what.

Actually they would of blamed her. Maybe not at the scene but in court for sure. Someone that makes a turn in front of you is failing to yield right of way. The only way some people get out of it is if they can complete the turn and you end up rear-ending them. But a T-bone - It would of been her fault...even if you're speeding or whatever. But in any case, people like that need a lesson in *** whoopin 101, I had some old guy riding my *** one day almost took me out. He tried cutting me off twice and I wasn't even clowning around. If the guy wasn't 60+ I would of beat his ***. I never got as pissed as this day at anyone while on my bike but that SOB could of killed me and for what? Because he doesn't like the speed I was going? If anyone pulls this crap with me again they'll be drving with-out windows. What a shame huh?
:devil :devil :devil
Old 02-03-2003, 02:17 PM

mattdedes is an unknown quantity at this point
spark plug through the windows, almost silent, good way to do it, what a bitch, almost killed you
Old 02-03-2003, 02:34 PM
**** BULLSHITTERS

Merk is an unknown quantity at this point
spark plugs!! good idea... i used to use those to break into cars :devil ....all you really need from the plug though is the porclin(sp?) cause of how hard it is, when it hits glass it vibrates so fast the entire window shatters.....some useful knowledge fo ya
Old 02-03-2003, 04:37 PM
1 footer wheelies!

Sillyneck is an unknown quantity at this point
you said she was white trash huh! well I found the best payback when dealing w/ white trash is to CUT OFF THEIR MULLETS. It kind of removes their, arrogant, "my hair is longer than yours" attitude.

I bet she would have got a DUI too. Dubya Tee people don't drive sober

glad you're okay!
Old 02-03-2003, 04:55 PM

Skuba Steve is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd headbutt the b i t c h
Old 02-03-2003, 05:10 PM

Skuba Steve is an unknown quantity at this point
Posted by Merk 350
"spark plugs!! good idea... i used to use those to break into cars ....all you really need from the plug though is the porclin(sp?) cause of how hard it is, when it hits glass it vibrates so fast the entire window shatters.....some useful knowledge fo ya"-MERK 350

Hell yeah,
That's old school ****. I used to use a hammer with a pick edge. BUT THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO.
Old 02-03-2003, 07:31 PM
**** BULLSHITTERS

Merk is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Skuba Steve
Hell yeah,
That's old school ****. I used to use a hammer with a pick edge. BUT THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO. [/B]
yea long loonng time ago for me too :D
Old 02-04-2003, 02:16 PM

crazeinc is an unknown quantity at this point
I like that idea as well

Originally posted by dark lotus
1st thing you should've done was not make a scene,dont speak to her,and make sure she doesnt see your plate.
2.hang out for a while,follow her home,stay way back if you can,find out where she lives.she'll probly see you following her,but she'd eventually go home anyways.
3.come back a week later,at night with all your friends.she tried to kill you man,i wouldnt have taken that lightly.proceed to bash her car in with 4 or 5 sledgehammers,it would take them at least a minute or 2 to come out.in that time,....her car would be gone.you couldnt fix it.(you could,but it would cost more than her cars worth.)just a full swing,on every part of the car,doors,all windows,trunk,hood,EVERY part on the car,and make sure to slash the tires for good measure.
4.have a driver waiting down the block so you can run to the car.wear masks if you can,and maybe some goggles,(for glass protection)
5.---I probly wouldve done this to avoid a lot of jailtime for permanently injuring,or possibly killing this woman.your life should never be in someones hands to just decide you need to be tought a lesson.do ME a favor,and trash that bitches car!!!!
if it was a man,anybody reading this........you must beat his ***,within an inch of his life.AND trashed the car!

ALSO----be carefull when carrying anything like rocks,quarters,or anything like that.in a fall,those things hurt really really bad(disc lock in jacket)if your gonna carry anything like that,just throw it in the trunk.hehe..
Old 02-04-2003, 06:16 PM

Nasty is an unknown quantity at this point
damn............... i'd be on my way to the Thugz Mansion to get PBR and watch as they enjoy kicking her out her own house and relocating the Thugz Mansion!!!!!!:D
Old 02-04-2003, 08:20 PM

DCMETRO1 is an unknown quantity at this point
glad to hear you are ok, I had a crazy bitch run out and throw a rubber garbage can lid at me once because the cow bitch said my bike was to loud, after that incident I decided if someone intentionally tries to harm me I will harm them in return on my own terms. these people are simply haters
Old 02-05-2003, 12:25 AM

IRON EAGLE is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Merk350
spark plugs!! good idea... i used to use those to break into cars :devil ....all you really need from the plug though is the porclin(sp?) cause of how hard it is, when it hits glass it vibrates so fast the entire window shatters.....some useful knowledge fo ya
hahaha memories
Old 02-05-2003, 01:16 AM
Group Moderator

AdrenalneJnky is an unknown quantity at this point
shoudl have kicked her in the box !!lol...dang what a biatch !!* glad ur alright man to tell us about it
Old 02-05-2003, 09:12 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by StarBoyWnnaB
should have kicked her in the box
Lmao ... best answer yet in my opinion!!!!

Quick Reply: holy shit.. i'm lucky to be walking right now.