**my stunt/parking story**

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2004, 09:23 PM

mac1 is an unknown quantity at this point
**my stunt/parking story**

its been 2 months since i started practicing for real. 3/4 times a week 3 hours a day. now i can roll 12s at 5-8 miles ,do no throttle 12s, no handers 12s, foot on seat 12s and no handers,seat standers. and finally highchairs and spreaders, im workin on mastering those at the moment. i decided to park the bike today never tried that before and my god wat a piece of cake. first time i tired to park it i forgot to hold the clutch in so it dropped and bended somethin i couldnt turn the handle bar to the left it can only be turned like %30 to the left. at that moment i told my self im not leaving this freakin place today without parking that bitch. second try and TAADAA!! piece of cake. i ended up parkin the bike at least 20 times today. i'll be posting a video as soon as i master them spreaders and highcharis.
and by the way where im from no one has ever thought of using the brake for stunting so no one can 12 or park or anythin so i had no one to learn from other than the vids posted here at stuntlife and bryce roc for answering my question, thanx dude.
one last thing is there anything i can do about the flooded carbs on 12s for my f4?

**sorry for the long *** essay!!