Locals Only

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2004, 12:13 PM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point
Locals Only

Its Bullshit When Your Town Has An Event And They Bring In People From Another City To Do The Stunt Show. I Guess Its My Fault For Not Advertising And Promoting But ID Rather Ride And Lockdown New ****. Example: Voodoo Tattoo Festival This Weekend In Austin,tx. Crew That Was Invited: Team Xlr8-san Antonio,tx. That **** Is F#cking Ridiculous. Good For Them, Making Money And Performing This Weekend But Frustrating For The Locals With The Real Skills.
Old 10-30-2004, 04:15 PM

BunaRocket is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Locals Only

I feel your frustration, sucks when the same stuff happens for sponsors.

We try to advertise and promote but don't really know how to go about doing it, that's our problem. I guess that's our fault to, got talent just no publicity
Old 10-30-2004, 04:25 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MR. RYAN SMITH
Its Bullshit When Your Town Has An Event And They Bring In People From Another City To Do The Stunt Show. I Guess Its My Fault For Not Advertising And Promoting But ID Rather Ride And Lockdown New ****. Example: Voodoo Tattoo Festival This Weekend In Austin,tx. Crew That Was Invited: Team Xlr8-san Antonio,tx. That **** Is F#cking Ridiculous. Good For Them, Making Money And Performing This Weekend But Frustrating For The Locals With The Real Skills.
I bet you could twist thier nuts in a freestyle battle!

They wont ride with my boys..
Old 10-30-2004, 05:02 PM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats What So F#cking Frustrating. Promoters Dont Know The Difference Between Having **** Locked And Squid-vicious & Company. If They Took The Time To Check Skills Instead Of Hiring People Who They Heard About Through Dick Riders Mouths Then The Shows Would Be That Much Better. These Cats Arent Even On A Level With The Other Team In Their Town. 3sick Rides With Us So Our Curse Probably Carries Over To Them, Sorry Fellas. Props To Everybody Out There Doing Your Thing But I Have To Call 'em Like I See 'em.
Old 10-30-2004, 06:04 PM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

You said it man. Sammy told me he contacted those jokers hosting the event a couple weeks ago. It just sounds like xlr8 has a big mouth monkey promoting them whereas you/we didnt. I hope some of the atx guys at least heckled their asses. Lol. I dont mean to trash xlr8, but they gotta expect it if they are coming into somebody elses town without skills. hahaha.. what a joke.
Old 10-30-2004, 06:32 PM

Start pushing that vid Jordo made to promote yourself, if he's cool with it. I love doing shows cause they're fun, but pleasing a crowd is pretty daym easy, and if anything the technical chit you work towards doesnt garner a daym thing most of the time! But hey, I'm not complaining.. Patricks in SA tonight to do a show on Sunday, I aint hating cause he's a badass rider, but I know alot of people keep asking why we arent in it.

Promotors.. always outsourcing instead of looking in their own backyard.
Old 10-30-2004, 06:43 PM

Let's all get together and start figuring how to market ourselves so we can take it over. Tired of it going to a bunch of half riders, I'm talking about a certain someone in H-Town (and if your reading this don't take it personal or take it personal you need to bump down your ego cause your ONLY average. Congrats on marketing yourself and fooling them to believe that your the best thing on this planet but your going to be short lived)
Old 10-30-2004, 06:49 PM
Lb3

OH ****! AHAHAHAHAA... damn!
Old 10-30-2004, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Lb3
OH ****! AHAHAHAHAA... damn!
yeah, Brad arent you in the stunt-drama capitol of texas now?
Old 10-30-2004, 07:30 PM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MR. RYAN SMITH
Its Bullshit When Your Town Has An Event And They Bring In People From Another City To Do The Stunt Show.

its a stunt show, not a compitition, so its for entertainment. Belive it or not 5mph no handed wheelies and circles are no where near as entertaining as high speed stuff.

when people look for a team to do a SHOW they want to look for the crazy ****'s who look like they are about to crash and leave in an ambulence any second.

but thats just what i think

Last edited by Wheelie Boy; 10-30-2004 at 07:40 PM.
Old 10-30-2004, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Wheelie Boy
when people look for a team to do a SHOW they want to look for the crazy ****'s who look like they are about to crash and leave in an ambulence any second.
That'll get you kicked outta your own show.. not that I have any experience of that happening or anything..
Old 10-30-2004, 08:09 PM

BVRider1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it depends on how the venue is set up. I be damn if you get a good show outa guys that do 100mph wheelies in a small area.

its a stunt show, not a compitition, so its for entertainment. Belive it or not 5mph no handed wheelies and circles are no where near as entertaining as high speed stuff.

Old 10-30-2004, 08:15 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

Well Ryan I Guess None Of Us On Tha West Can Come Thru..and Kill It....jk.....lol.....that **** Is Funny....when You Go Some Where And Your Ready To See Some **** Get Down And It's Some Cheese Dick Riders Who Just Learned Slow **** ...but Couldn't Rock A Combo To Save Their Lives...**** Tha Parkin Lot **** Is Cool..but Let Me See Some Og **** Like Back In Tha Days In Dallas...ryan On One Beakin Chains And **** On The Freeeway On A 100mph Wheelie
Old 10-30-2004, 08:46 PM
Lb3

Wheelie Boy, you are out of your element. That doesnt have anything to do with this thread. What planet are you on right now?
Old 10-30-2004, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Lb3
Wheelie Boy, you are out of your element. That doesnt have anything to do with this thread. What planet are you on right now?
aww jeez i guess i might as well kill myself now

auctualy it has alot to do with this thread, its probably why Xlr8 got asked to do the show and not Mr. Ryan Smith

...i think...

Last edited by Wheelie Boy; 10-30-2004 at 08:54 PM.
Old 10-30-2004, 08:54 PM
Lb3

aww jeez i guess i might as well kill myself now

auctualy it has alot to do with this thread, its probably why Xlr8 got asked to do the show and not Mr. Ryan Smith
Take a joke lil homey.. And you have never seen Ryan ride.. again.. yer outta yer element. You have no idea who you are talking about. seriously.
Old 10-30-2004, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Lb3
And you have never seen Ryan ride..
post up a video :YEAH
Old 10-30-2004, 09:23 PM

Look, both Xlr8 and Ryan will be doing the same stuff.. basically. But if watch Ryan (or the other two Austin cats), then the other... it wouldnt even be close. Its like living next door to Ray Lewis but hiring Oksana Baiul instead to play linebacker for your team.. even with Ray willing and able to play.

and btw, I know both groups, XLR8 is a good group of people (though I have my differences in the past) but just not up to par.
Old 10-30-2004, 11:48 PM

Ryan's got sick skillz because of his style. Everything he does is smooth, right on target, and makes it look easier than any rider I know. Never rode with XLR8, but I can see where he's coming from.
Old 10-31-2004, 01:18 AM

snigg is an unknown quantity at this point

too many haters in this thread. so they got the show, dont start bashin on em for it.

Quick Reply: Locals Only