Locals Only

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2004, 01:16 PM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Locals Only

Originally Posted by XLR8SA
Thanks for giving us props, even thought you don't even know us; and if you can pull off 4th gear power wheelies in a small *** parking lot, you must be a badass rider. We didn't understand, and we'll post up a vid here soon so everyone can take a look of what we had to work with. Brad, I rode with you way back when at the strip, so don't act like you don't know us. Sammy, thanks for being a true stunner and not hating on anyone. Ryan, I don't know you, and hopefully we can meet someday, and you won't be such a hater. We have nothing against anyone, and it sucks that you don't have anything to promot yourselves, if you want, you can contact us and we can all help this sport out, thats what its all about anyways isn't it? South and central Texas can use some good promoting. We should all get together and make something big, forget about the hating, that ain't gonna get this sport anywhere.
WE SHOULD ALL GET TOGETHER AND RIDE, THAT SOUNDS COOL. NO-ONE IS HATING ON YOUR TEAM, I TRIED NUMEROUS TIMES TO MAKE THAT CLEAR. WE DONT NEED SHOWS TO PROVE OUR SKILLS, WE CAN SETTLE THAT **** ON THE PAVEMENT. THE PROBLEM IS EVERYBODY'S TOO NICE AND ****. IF YOU SHY AWAY FROM CONFRONTATION AND CHALLENGES THEN HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO GET BETTER? THATS THE JOY OF COMPETITION. IF SOMEONE SAYS THEYVE GOT MORE SKILLS AND YOU DISAGREE THEN BUST THEIR *** AND LET IT BE KNOWN.
Old 11-11-2004, 01:28 PM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

hate hate hate hate hate!!! hahah.. word.. I am down to ride with anyone and everyone.. but I am a gooder rider than u are be. suckers.

NOW LET THIS GAT DAMN THREAD DIE!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2004, 02:11 PM

Sammy For President! A True Stunner.
Old 11-12-2004, 10:09 PM

fredwa is an unknown quantity at this point

Sammy it me dog, freddy, come and ride.

As for the rest of you HATERS , just come and ride.
Old 11-13-2004, 09:10 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

You and Ryan need to come down so we can ride in that dirty *** parking behind my work. Ryan saw it, he knows its got potential. hahahah
Old 11-14-2004, 09:18 AM

codebluezx9r is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MR. RYAN SMITH
WE SHOULD ALL GET TOGETHER AND RIDE, THAT SOUNDS COOL. NO-ONE IS HATING ON YOUR TEAM, I TRIED NUMEROUS TIMES TO MAKE THAT CLEAR. WE DONT NEED SHOWS TO PROVE OUR SKILLS, WE CAN SETTLE THAT **** ON THE PAVEMENT. THE PROBLEM IS EVERYBODY'S TOO NICE AND ****. IF YOU SHY AWAY FROM CONFRONTATION AND CHALLENGES THEN HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO GET BETTER? THATS THE JOY OF COMPETITION. IF SOMEONE SAYS THEYVE GOT MORE SKILLS AND YOU DISAGREE THEN BUST THEIR *** AND LET IT BE KNOWN.
Ryan has a point he pissed me off pretty good and my game has stepped up tremendously.....Thanks Ryan.....lol. :YEAH
Old 11-14-2004, 02:43 PM

robert929lewis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by codebluezx9r
Ryan has a point he pissed me off pretty good and my game has stepped up tremendously.....Thanks Ryan.....lol. :YEAH
Hey "B" what's up? This is Robert with the 929, we rode together @ Conroe as well as Baytown last year. I hear yo' skillz have gotten real damned good. I haven't ridden since last year in Baytown except for last weekend, bad accident with policia.....I guess you didn't go to Huntsville this weekend..
huh.......what's up wit dat.........I saw this thread and I just have to say that I understand where that cat Ryan was comming from, but if the promoters/sponsors don't know you, how can they contact you for shows, especially if they've already booked someone else? If they do know you and didn't contact you.....then theres a whole new set of questions that have to be addressed. Poetic justice for me would be to pay my money go to a show and be entertained, let those that are doing the show know I'm there and let them sweat the fact that I as well as those that know me are in the audience watching........All the while they know that I know that they know that one of the best stunt riders in the area code is in the audience....Let them sweat it.....I talked to Jbad yesterday on his way from the deer lease...
he said he got a dough.....I told him he needs to get a bike and help me get back out on the strip........Tell Keith and Justin I said the Hello.......Late :YEAH
Old 11-14-2004, 10:45 PM

heard about your spots down there, might be better off going to go play with the cow..haaaaaaaaaaaa.............but for real you know i'm down to ride anywhere,let's plan a trip to see Brad in D-town.
Old 11-15-2004, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by codebluezx9r
SEE, ALL PART OF MY TECHNIQUE. NO CHARGE FOR YOU DIRTY B. LETS ALL RIDE SOON BECAUSE I SUCK.
Old 11-15-2004, 01:05 PM

Jordo636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lets ride, someone say the place and time and I'll be there
Old 11-15-2004, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Lb3
hate hate hate hate hate!!! hahah.. word.. I am down to ride with anyone and everyone.. but I am a gooder rider than u are be. suckers.

NOW LET THIS GAT DAMN THREAD DIE!!!!!!
This thread will never die, it will be around F O R E V E R
Old 11-15-2004, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Jordo636
This thread will never die, it will be around F O R E V E R
HOW ABOUT THE WEEKEND AFTER THANKSGIVING WEEKEND. MEANING THANKSGIVING IS ON THURS. THEN FRIDAY, THEN A WEEKEND, THEN MONDAY THRU FRIDAY AND THEN THAT WEEKEND IS THE ONE. I VOTE FOR AUSTIN BUT DALLAS COULD BE COOL TOO. BARS ARE FOR DRINKING AT.
Old 11-15-2004, 07:37 PM

Can you please explane that one more time Mr. Ryan Smith, I still don't understand.......lol.......Friday,sunday,monday-friday........what?......lol

Just kinding I'll be there, witch one austin or dallas?
Old 11-15-2004, 08:14 PM

codebluezx9r is an unknown quantity at this point

Beaumont is better..........Brad knows wussup. This weekend sounds good to me....but i ride every weekend so just pick one and call me......PM for #

Oh and hey Robert wussup man been a long long time....you back in the game? Come to our website and drop a line.
Old 11-15-2004, 09:35 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

the 4th/5th of December?
Old 11-15-2004, 10:10 PM

Mr. Rodgers is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't worry Ryan, Mr. Rodgers is comin'!!!!!!!!
See you at work sukah!!!!

Thad

Originally Posted by MR. RYAN SMITH
Its Bullshit When Your Town Has An Event And They Bring In People From Another City To Do The Stunt Show. I Guess Its My Fault For Not Advertising And Promoting But ID Rather Ride And Lockdown New ****. Example: Voodoo Tattoo Festival This Weekend In Austin,tx. Crew That Was Invited: Team Xlr8-san Antonio,tx. That **** Is F#cking Ridiculous. Good For Them, Making Money And Performing This Weekend But Frustrating For The Locals With The Real Skills.
Old 11-16-2004, 03:20 PM

I will come, with gas this time...
Old 11-16-2004, 04:03 PM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont care.. personally.. somewhere besides austin would be cool. But whatever.

Seriously tho.. let this thread die.. post the **** you are talkin about in the texas forum.. Everybody else doesnt wanna read this crap. LEARN HOW TO USE THE INTERNET! SUCKERS!
Old 11-16-2004, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Lb3
I dont care.. personally.. somewhere besides austin would be cool. But whatever.

Seriously tho.. let this thread die.. post the **** you are talkin about in the texas forum.. Everybody else doesnt wanna read this crap. LEARN HOW TO USE THE INTERNET! SUCKERS!
YOUR LIKE A SUPER AUSTIN HATER. WHAT ARE YOU, SHUGGAS LITTLE MESSENGER BOY? WE DONT CARE HOW TO USE THIS SH#T RIGHT, WE JUST DO IT. DO IT. AUSTIN IT IS THEN ITS ALL SETTLED, YOU CANT STAY AT MY HOUSE EITHER, YOU MIGHT GET HATE ALL OVER MY WALLS.
Old 11-16-2004, 05:38 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

Stuntlife for the next for months should be called TEXASlife, because all these other foos are gonna be riding in snow!

Quick Reply: Locals Only