Locals Only

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2004, 04:58 PM

wonderboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Locals Only

Half riders lol, That someone put u on the front cover of our video.

Egos lol, Every body I know needs to bump there egos down some and enjoy riding like the old days......

It's a sport, lets keep it fun......................
Old 11-01-2004, 05:23 PM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by snigg
dont get salty w/ me just cuz you didnt get the show. dude work on promoting yourselves and im sure you'll get the next one. if they picked up another team from another town to do the show, that just shows that you guys arent promoting yourselves(well or at all). relax "chump stain"
F#CK THAT SHOW, EVERYBODY KNOWS WHAT TIME IT IS. LOOKS LIKE IVE JUST PROMOTED US BY CALLING BULLSHIT ON THE WHOLE ISSUE. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN, ANOTHER YOUNG WHIPPER-SNAPPER UP IN GROWN PEOPLES BUSINESS.
Old 11-01-2004, 05:54 PM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

haha.. quit bein salty...

you have no reason to be salty.. I have lived in DALLAS for 2 weeks now and still dont have a place to ride. So I am gettin pretty salty. But thats probably my fault cause I work alot. Nobody in dallas likes the new guy in town or somthin.. j/k salty.. salt. salty.
Old 11-01-2004, 06:14 PM

Scott@STUNTERS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lb3

you have no reason to be salty.. I have lived in DALLAS for 2 weeks now and still dont have a place to ride. So I am gettin pretty salty. But thats probably my fault cause I work alot. Nobody in dallas likes the new guy in town or somthin.. j/k salty.. salt. salty.

I have called twice to go practice... maybe if you'd answer your phone.....
Old 11-01-2004, 06:17 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lb3

haha, you should go around acting all squidly for a week or two, then start splittin' wigs!
Old 11-01-2004, 06:50 PM
Lb3

scott.. I got a new number.. oops. I'll PM you.. Let me know a day in advance and I can bring my bike with me when I come to work since I live in the sticks. I think I am gonna move to addison in about a week tho.
Old 11-01-2004, 06:57 PM

Lb Never Answers His Phone Unless Its Roll-dog Aka Twinkle Toes, Hes Just Salty Like That. Hey Man How Are Those Side Skitches Coming Along? Im Working On A New Trick Called The "salt Shaker" Ill Post Up Some Pics Later When You Give Me That Computer. Freddie & Ryans Extreme Stunt Crew Riders Boyz.com
Old 11-01-2004, 08:14 PM

Paw Paw is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lb3
scott.. I got a new number.. oops. I'll PM you.. Let me know a day in advance and I can bring my bike with me when I come to work since I live in the sticks. I think I am gonna move to addison in about a week tho.
pm me too, snapper-head. lol
Old 11-01-2004, 10:48 PM

BunaRocket is an unknown quantity at this point

Brian you said it, I don't have an ego ( I joke around sometimes), cause my wheelies is garbage!!!!

Dont' give me your new number Brad, I need some more parts, lol. I need the back engine mount bolt, (the one on top that the 905 cage uses)
Old 11-02-2004, 10:32 AM
Lb3

Originally Posted by BunaRocket
Brian you said it, I don't have an ego ( I joke around sometimes), cause my wheelies is garbage!!!!

Dont' give me your new number Brad, I need some more parts, lol. I need the back engine mount bolt, (the one on top that the 905 cage uses)
justin, I've only got the stock bolts.

Ryan.. dont go there... original gluesniffer...

keith, check yer pms
Old 11-02-2004, 11:17 AM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

PM me with your new number Brad. Oh yah, and what's this i haven't rode in Dallas yet crap? Your starting to tick me off! LOL you lucky basssterd!

I got all the sh*t i need for the rear hand brake. I'm gonna take the brackets today so the welder can check it out. How should i tell him to weld it? With the original on or do you think i should take it off and then have him weld them together? HOLLA
Old 11-02-2004, 11:17 AM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MR. RYAN SMITH
Wheelie Kid: You Need To Respect Your Elders And Stay In Your Place. I Was Riding Wheelies Before You Were Even Born, You Young Whipper-snapper. Fast, Slow, Whatever Style. WE ARE SAVING OUR FOOTAGE FOR OUR OWN VID BUT YOU CAN SEE US IN THE VIDEO SECTION:#1 "HOT IN TEXAS", #2 "TEXAS RIDERS." Like My Boy Said, You Are Way Out Of Your Element. I Think I Hear Your Mom Calling You. By The Way, Does She Look Good?

I actually agree with him. Most people don't care if you take your hand off the throttle. They don't even know what that means. They see a 1 handed wheelie... woah! But the fast intense sh*t is where its at. I think you get so much more of a respsonse with that. on what i've seen at events.
unless it a specific stunt comp or something where there are nothing but a crap load of stunters that understand the technical side of things.
Old 11-03-2004, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by PavementEater
I actually agree with him. Most people don't care if you take your hand off the throttle. They don't even know what that means. They see a 1 handed wheelie... woah! But the fast intense sh*t is where its at. I think you get so much more of a respsonse with that. on what i've seen at events.
unless it a specific stunt comp or something where there are nothing but a crap load of stunters that understand the technical side of things.
WHERE DO YOU GUYS COME UP WITH THIS NONSENSE? I WAS RIDING FAST WHEELIES BACK WHEN YOU WERE JUST GETTING YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE. ONCE AGAIN FOR THE IMPAIRED- FAST, SLOW, WHATEVER STYLE. ONCE AGAIN SOMEONE IS NOT PAYING ATTENTION.
Old 11-03-2004, 05:07 PM

snigg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MR. RYAN SMITH
WHERE DO YOU GUYS COME UP WITH THIS NONSENSE? I WAS RIDING FAST WHEELIES BACK WHEN YOU WERE JUST GETTING YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE. ONCE AGAIN FOR THE IMPAIRED- FAST, SLOW, WHATEVER STYLE. ONCE AGAIN SOMEONE IS NOT PAYING ATTENTION.
wtf is he not paying attention to? you're more skilled than the other group because you rock more technical tricks. the fans want to see high speed wheelies, spreaders, etc...the other group can do high speed ****(as im sure u can)but it just so happens they got the show first. so you having a bigger arsenal of tricks(more slow tricks) really doesnt matter to the fans/promoter.
Old 11-03-2004, 05:13 PM

Jordo636 is an unknown quantity at this point

www.dontstoprunning.com www.dontstoprunning.com www.dontstoprunning.com www.dontstoprunning.com www.dontstoprunning.com www.dontstoprunning.com www.dontstoprunning.com www.dontstoprunning.com www.dontstoprunning.com www.dontstoprunning.com

IT LOOKED LIKE AN INTERMISSION TIME... SORRY LOL
Old 11-03-2004, 05:45 PM

fredwa is an unknown quantity at this point

F**k them Ryan,they just don't understand.

Brad- Need your new #, need that case cover for the g1k.
Old 11-03-2004, 09:05 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by snigg
wtf is he not paying attention to? you're more skilled than the other group because you rock more technical tricks. the fans want to see high speed wheelies, spreaders, etc...the other group can do high speed ****(as im sure u can)but it just so happens they got the show first. so you having a bigger arsenal of tricks(more slow tricks) really doesnt matter to the fans/promoter.
http://www.teamxlr8sa.com/ <-- Get a clue bout what your saying before you say it homey.

Yeah, I rather see you stunt instead of AC Farius.. cause you'd be "fast and danger". Even my mom could tell the difference you jabroney. Ive seen the vids.
Old 11-03-2004, 10:56 PM
Lb3

honestly homez.. where do you get off thinking that ryan doesnt have anything outside of tech ****? You are talking about one of the most if not the most rounded rider in texas. This guy was putting out underground videos in 99. You have no idea. What.. you saw a video a friend made with some footage from a little parking lot? That makes you qualified to throw out an opinion? No it doesnt.. but it makes you look ignorant as hell since you did anyway. Hows that foot taste bro? BTW.. I just call em like I see em. Cry about it if ya want.
Old 11-04-2004, 12:50 AM
ScooterTrashST.com

NICK HILL is a decent person

do it son
Old 11-04-2004, 01:09 AM

snigg is an unknown quantity at this point

i didnt say he doesnt have anything outside tech ****. obviously if he has tech ****, chances are he can do a highspeed stand up and more beginner tricks. im saying that he is bashing the other dudes skills, but if its just a show for kids and parents then they want to see more highspeed beginner ****, which the other crew can do. im not questioning this dudes skills, im just saying that the other crew probably has enough skills to get the job done. for a more stunt oriented crowd, the tech **** is where its at.

Quick Reply: Locals Only