Liability release forms, to help get a "spot"

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2004, 06:45 PM

loco_stunt_guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Liability release forms, to help get a "spot"

I'm trying to find us a spot here in the local area. I've been working on finding a real-estate broker to see if we can get writen permision to ride somewhere. The obvious problem is the liability. Does anybody on here have a lawyer friend that could post some sort of liability release form that would keep the land owner happy?

I figure if I hand him a form and some of the other posts on here about other land owners doing the same thing we can get a actual spot!

Maybe we can get some good stuff together on here, and stickey it for future use. Kinda like a "New spot acquisition package" or something stupid like that.
Old 10-29-2004, 09:25 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
Re: Liability release forms, to help get a "spot"

i would love to find a release form that works, but you'll get a lot of these responses: "a waiver isn't worth the paper it's printed on".
Old 10-30-2004, 01:51 AM
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point

Do a Google search, you will find alot of cases were liability forms held up in court, and some that didn't. Do your research if you are serious, you'll find enough info to put somthing together.
Old 10-30-2004, 09:47 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Just find a lot with a security car driving around. Give the guy $20, ride as much as you want.
Old 10-30-2004, 10:46 AM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

forget permission. keep it old school!
Old 10-30-2004, 12:56 PM

wangsta6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by MSE_STUNNERZ
forget permission. keep it old school!

thats what i say just rock it
Old 10-30-2004, 09:41 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

Originally Posted by loco_stunt_guy
I'm trying to find us a spot here in the local area. I've been working on finding a real-estate broker to see if we can get writen permision to ride somewhere. The obvious problem is the liability. Does anybody on here have a lawyer friend that could post some sort of liability release form that would keep the land owner happy?

I figure if I hand him a form and some of the other posts on here about other land owners doing the same thing we can get a actual spot!

Maybe we can get some good stuff together on here, and stickey it for future use. Kinda like a "New spot acquisition package" or something stupid like that.
You may think this is crazy but we have had the best luck at churches...go talk to someone,be sure to look half way presentable and be respectful. We haven't had one yet turn us away,just remember when you do get that spot keep it up and have respect for the persons property or you'll be back at square one.
Old 10-31-2004, 01:34 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ~Mandy~
You may think this is crazy but we have had the best luck at churches...go talk to someone,be sure to look half way presentable and be respectful. We haven't had one yet turn us away,just remember when you do get that spot keep it up and have respect for the persons property or you'll be back at square one.
Do you talk to a minister? How do you go about explaining to a church that your going to be doing 12'oclock wheelies and rolling endo's in their lot? Good idea though--Church parking lots are pretty decent...I went to a grocery store parking lot today by myself and attracted quite a large crowd--Next time I'll charge 5 bucks per head to watch :YEAH
Old 11-01-2004, 01:30 AM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

Originally Posted by R1Alvin
Do you talk to a minister? How do you go about explaining to a church that your going to be doing 12'oclock wheelies and rolling endo's in their lot? Good idea though--Church parking lots are pretty decent...I went to a grocery store parking lot today by myself and attracted quite a large crowd--Next time I'll charge 5 bucks per head to watch :YEAH
There is usually someone there you can talk to,as far as explaining just be honest. Tell them what you do,that you don't want to endanger anyone on the streets and that you'll respect thier property yada yada yada. You may not get a yes on the first one you try just keep at it and you'll find someone willing to give you a chance.