Stunt Tires

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2004, 02:59 PM

THOMPSONS is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Stunt Tires

what do you think the best stunt tires are???i like the race take-offs-i do use street tires sometimes also but i was curious to see what you guys are using the most of.i know the pilot race m2's have been popular.i love the dragons.what do you use???

DUNLOP-MICHELIN-PIRELLI-BRIDGESTONE

JASON THOMPSON
http://stores.ebay.com/thompsonsdistributing
Old 10-20-2004, 03:31 PM

MATT L is a decent person
Re: Stunt Tires

Don't know if I heard ya, could you speak up a little...

Once again, spamming your product on here

It's funny how every thread you start happens to be about a product your selling at your little ebay store...c-mon
Old 10-20-2004, 04:11 PM
WHEELIES "R" US

Jope is a decent person

Originally Posted by MATT L
Don't know if I heard ya, could you speak up a little...

Once again, spamming your product on here

It's funny how every thread you start happens to be about a product your selling at your little ebay store...c-mon
and what's wrong with that???? I bet if you had a store you'd do the same, he's just trying to make his money man, don't hate, it does NOT take ANYTHING away from you.

as far as tires, I use whatever is in the dumpster of my local dealer for the rear :YEAH and whatever I can afford for the front :YEAH
Old 10-20-2004, 04:37 PM

Jope, it's one thing to come in here and discuss stunt products or what not and maybe even try to sell them, I have no problem with guys like stuntragz or speedrag coming on here and letting people know about there product because they cater to the stunt community and teams, and actually sponsor and interact with them...but for someone who has only been on here a month and every thread he has started is about a product he's selling, which he BOLDLY makes clear every post, I think it's the wrong place to do it...go to classifieds section or something, geez
Old 10-20-2004, 04:42 PM

Oh yeah, and if I was selling something, I would at least been a little smoother about it and noticed that there was a "Best tires for endo's" thread on the first page and slipped in a plug on that one
Old 10-20-2004, 05:28 PM

flip3587 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think pirelli dragon supercorsa's are the best out of every tire ive tried they hook up on our garbage streets better than the rest
Old 10-21-2004, 12:11 AM
WHEELIES "R" US

Jope is a decent person

Originally Posted by MATT L
Jope, it's one thing to come in here and discuss stunt products or what not and maybe even try to sell them, I have no problem with guys like stuntragz or speedrag coming on here and letting people know about there product because they cater to the stunt community and teams, and actually sponsor and interact with them...but for someone who has only been on here a month and every thread he has started is about a product he's selling, which he BOLDLY makes clear every post, I think it's the wrong place to do it...go to classifieds section or something, geez
the way I see it, the guy don't take ANYTHING from us by promoting his store, honestly, think about it, nothing taken from us no harm done, he's trying to make a living in his own way just like the rest of us, if you notice the threads he promotes his products in are about a valid topic, just my
Old 10-21-2004, 03:25 AM

MICHAEL16 is an unknown quantity at this point

ya that **** is gay why dont you stop before i come to where you are at and kick your *** you stupid ****