Old 10-16-2004, 07:07 PM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough
This gets me angry.. grrrrrrrrrr

http://www.sportbikesforum.com/forum...opic.php?t=777
Old 10-16-2004, 07:31 PM

cliffordR6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: This gets me angry.. grrrrrrrrrr

Heh, "CRAZYies" what a joke, everyone knows they are called squids ... and what does he know, my insurance actually went DOWN! This guy has obviously never ridden a sportbike, or any motorcycle for that matter.

zoom-zoom youth!
Old 10-16-2004, 07:58 PM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point

what a dumbass, that just pisses me off how hes trying to completetly **** on all the "CRAZYies" puts a good name out there for all of us who ride, sure likes suckin up to the harley crowd though. He talks about harleys being a real mans bike?? wtf sport bikes i find far more dangerous, afterall they do go from speed limit to $800 exhibition in 2.1 seconds lol. Harleys just have alot of shiney things that get shaken off.

Im done babling but that guys a ****in douche
Old 10-16-2004, 08:02 PM

atomic is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont think I need to get started on how sportbikes > hog's on this site...
Old 10-16-2004, 08:15 PM
Regular StuntLifer

RoadStainR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am truly digruntled by people like this. So... I sent him a very nice and humane email. It read as follows:

"Dear Sir,
I am writing you in regards to your editorial that you wrote on "squids" or as you called them, "CRAZYies" I am just curious if you have ever been on a motorcycle in your life? And what exactly your knowledge of the 2 wheeled world is? You have made some very gross generalizations based on two individuals actions. I'm curious how you feel that a 40,000 dollar deafening growl that spits and sputters its way down the road is in any way superior to the reasonably priced world of the technologically advanced and much higher performing machines that dominate the sport bike world? Yes, most people that ride sport bikes are young men who get an adrenaline rush by lifting the front wheel of their motorcycle up off the ground. Is this dangerous? Yes it is. Does this mean that since the person took a risk at having some fun and getting a "rush", that they are obviously of no use to the general public and are simply a being that deserves to be smeared on the back of another car after doing a wheelie? In my time as a motorcycle rider I have seen more dangerous acts come from these MOBS of Harley riders than I have from individuals on sport bikes. You commented on the attire worn by riders of sport bikes or "crotch rockets". What is wrong with being safe and gearing up. Is there a law against matching yourself with what you ride? To everyone else this is known as style. I'm not sure what you consider it. Would you walk outside wearing a plaid shirt with stripped pants? Of course not. So why would a rider dress himself in a color that did not match his bike? Have you ever noticed that every Harley rider seems compelled to wear nothing but his big black leather chaps, his ugly black boots, and nothing but a leather vest that yields the words "Harley Davidson" on the back. I'd say more than half of the Harley riders I've seen feel they are "too cool" to wear helmets. The show off their manhood by buying an overpriced "man's bike" that is simply an over sized hunk of steel. While it may have twice the CC's of a sport bike, they also have half the horsepower of one. I would love for you to simply enlighten yourself about the world of these so called "CRAZYies" you mentioned. Before you go and write your nonsense to your readers perhaps you should get to know the people you are talking about. I think you'd be surprised to find out that we are a band of good people who enjoy riding our bikes just as much as any Harley rider does. We also possess more skill than most of them. Please, feel free to come to WWW.STUNTLIFE.COM and learn about those you have bashed. I myself am a 21 year old man who has served his country overseas and is currently on my way to getting a degree in business management. Am a wasted life that deserves to be splattered on the ground because I enjoy doing wheelies? Perhaps you might want to get the real story. Please join us.

Sincere thanks,
Jonathan Hawk"

Please let me know if I was out of bounds. I think thats a pretty nice way of saying "FU(K off you uneducated joke of a writer." don't you?
Old 10-16-2004, 08:36 PM

pfunkadelik is an unknown quantity at this point

RoadStainR6..... you couldn't have said it better

motopsyko32..... good find!! :YEAH

....what a goof this guy is.

Pfunk.

((leaving house now to buy a "real man's bike"))
Old 10-16-2004, 09:56 PM

forcefedfreak is an unknown quantity at this point

Roadstain...I like your style man! So much more effective to speak intelligently than to just sound like a clown and tell the guy off. This guy is really going to know that he sucks though...I sent him an e-mail as well...but did you notice the date on the article? oct. 2003. He wrote this a year ago and is still getting crap for it! I love it. But really, it's not okay to be stereotyping people like that. It's no better than racism, or sexism in my eyes. It can be just as degrading.
Old 10-17-2004, 12:13 AM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

you just gotta laugh at idiots like that,

click on image...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	loserGIF.gif
Views:	36
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	104049  
Old 10-17-2004, 12:20 AM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough

glad you guys enjoyed the read
Old 10-17-2004, 02:01 AM

Deftone636 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd sign my name under yours on that letter, it really drives me nuts that that dude would write like that, and if you think about it, it reads like a high school freshmans persuasive paper writing assignment. That is based completely on opionion without any facts researched. Terrible arguments, CRAZies splattered on the road when a real man wouldn't want to harm his $40,000 crome bucket. I'm convinced.

Two wheels is two wheels to me, it's all love, but anyone who argues Harley riders are MORE spiritual about riding, or have more love than others are ignorant. A Harley is a $20,000 - $40,000 fixer upper. But it you love em, more power to ya.
Old 10-17-2004, 05:22 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

salt is an unknown quantity at this point

i cant wait to get banned again

kill everyone
Old 10-17-2004, 11:33 PM
Regular StuntLifer

RoadStainR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

have any of the people that emailed him gotten a reply? I was wondering what he had to say for himself. I didn't realize the article was a year old. He's probably sitting there goin "wtf is this kid talkin about?". But either way it's makin him go "did I really make this much of an *** out of myself that people are writing to me?" So I hope it does some good either way. R6Kidd... Loved the pic. Good stuff haha. Let me know if the guy writes back to any of you.